I've got a lot to tell you guys but to make it short, we had a 6 days and 5 nights stay in 1Borneo located in KK itself and 2 wedding receptions..One from the bride in Penampang and one more that's in Bundu Tuhan. It really made my heart leap with joy and I'm sure our "jingbangs" did as well looking from the faces of our families..smiles and all. We had Sumazau dance, Joget Pahang, karoake-ing sessions (from 2pm till 2 am) and most and above all, both our uncle and aunty came down all the way from Adelaide and Suzhou cause I really do miss them so much! And like always, all of the craziness and silliness were done with so much laughter and joy. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I've not been filled with so much tummyache-laugh-till-you-die for such a long time man. IT WAS GOOD! AMEN! =DDD
There's 3 more pending albums yet to be uploaded in my blog but they've been uploaded on FB itself so I'll upload them if I have the time because Semester 2 has already start kicking in and I've got so many stuff to do.. Taking extra 2 subjects plus my 5 main core.. A little too much on my plate and to be digesting it on this week itself is really taking it's toll on me. But nevertheless, God provides so there's nothing that I should be worried. Heh!=')
Congrats Alnee and Diana! You guys will always have our blessings! May you guys always cherish each other, to love and to care till death do "us" part amen? =DDDD
The wedding ceremony was held in St Mary Immaculate in Penampang where they both exchanged marriage vows and after that, we had a light refreshment and off we went to get a family photo studio shoot!=) The church was nice (the interior) and the mass was done in Malay so it was something new for me compared to the church that we use to go, Cathedral Of The Holy Spirit. That church will be my top list of venues to exchanged wedding vow cause Holy Spirit Church has a lot of history for me, my family and all of the relatives. Mummy and Daddy got married there, Aunt Angela and Uncle Joseph, Uncle Dennis and Aunt Carol as well (I was the flower girl muahahahaha!) , Aunt Veron and Uncle Eddy (flower girl again), Aunty Pat and Uncle Wai Hing tied the knot there as well..=P
Basically, everyone got married there.=P And cause I've grew up there, as in spiritually..Anyway, here's some of the pictures uploaded for the wedding ceremony, more on FB as usual. Heh! Enjoy.;)
Me and a few of the hairstylists that were going to do our *ahem..hair for that night..They're Celyane's friends..my couz..=P
The bride coming in..accompanied by her father..I wonder what was in her mind at this moment..with her future husband waiting at the other end of the aisle..*lub dup lub dup..=P
The light refreshments were served after mass..Everyone was starving man..I think I ate the whole boxing chicken..=PPPP
I LIKEY THIS SHOT AS WELL!!!!XDDDDD Thank God Diana didn't threw the flowers cause apparently everyone was aiming that I'll be getting it..Ahem..*not so soon people..Career on the way!!!!! *MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Celyane! You're up next cause your bro's already "Unavailable" for a lifetime..*runs away! =PPPPPP
This was the dress that I got half price for after getting my Greece-ian dress..Mel and Haley said that both dresses look gorgeous and Mummy complimented that I have good taste of nice dresses that suits for the occasion..Mummy, I got the "taste" from you la..Hehe..And I love both dresses because this dress was like a silk type..Normal price was 80 bucks but I got them for 40 bucks..Red greece-ian dress was 130 bucks..A little "pinchy" but it's worth it cause I can wear them again for the next occasion perhaps! =DDDD
No comments:
Post a Comment