Sunday, June 12, 2011

Blessed Pentecost!;)

Blessed Pentecost people! May the good Lord open up thy hearts, soul and mind and May the Holy Spirit and it's gifts guide you through thy lives!=DDD



For those of you guys who do not know about Pentecost, here it is..=D

Ten days after Jesus ascended into heaven, the twelve apostles, Jesus' mother and family, and many other of His disciples gathered together in Jerusalem for the Jewish harvest festival that was celebrated on the fiftieth day after Passover. While they were indoors praying, a sound like that of a rushing wind filled the house and tongues of fire descended and rested over each of their heads. This was the outpouring of the Holy Spirit on human flesh promised by God through the prophet Joel (Joel 2:28-29).

The disciples were suddenly empowered to proclaim the gospel of the risen Christ. They went out into the streets of Jerusalem and began preaching to the crowds gathered for the festival. Not only did the disciples preach with boldness and vigor, but by a miracle of the Holy Spirit they spoke in the native languages of the people present, many who had come from all corners of the Roman Empire. This created a sensation. The apostle Peter seized the moment and addressed the crowd, preaching to them about Jesus' death and resurrection for the forgiveness of sins. The result was that about three thousand converts were baptized that day. You guys can find more of it in Acts 2: 1-41..=)

Well updates about what's happening in my life so far in Kampar..Hmm..Nothing interesting really happened except that I've got piling assignments to do due to the fact that Miss Smarty Pants here had decided to take SEVEN subjects instead of the usual 5 main core subjects offered for this semester..So yes..I'm taking Pengajian Malaysia and Sun Zi Art Of War as my extra subjects..Lord, please do help me cause I know You will always ALWAYS do!XDDDD

Then last night we had our very first PMP Gathering where I met my mentees after "disappearing" due to my "vacation trip" to KK..There were 3 of them and they were Arthur, Vern Goh (I thought he was a "she" because I've got girlfriend who's name is Vern Goh so can't blame me cause everyone thought so too..=PPP) and Vinothini. They were great except that Vern Goh and my partner, Rakesh who was suppose to be helping me kept ticking and "bullying" me every now and then during the meeting..=.= The nicest phrase of the century by Vern Goh (I find him very cheeky)..

Cat: Eh, how come you never reply when I message you about the PMP Gathering?
Vern Goh: How I know? I thought you old aunty. Didn't know you very pretty.
Cat: O..M..G..*speechless..One is suppose to reply whether he or she is going or not and not make the mentor wait..And fyi, I'm going to be old aunty in years time. Everyone will. You're going to be old uncle as well right?=.=

We had dinner at Maha Maju and Lok Lok for some light super and formal meeting at the lakeside. So much for formal meeting because we ended up chatting about spiritual "encounters" in Westlake Homes..=PPP And then to spice things up, we played Truth OR Dare. Kesh and I were laughing our heads off seeing Vern Goh talking to a random stranger girl at the street just because our hyperactive mentee here had decided a DARE.XP

So, our pleasures right? Thank God he took Kesh's dare by shouting "Tan Sri! I love you!" in front of the Tan Sri's house. He didn't really had the guts to take mine which was pole dancing for 1 minute on a tree..=PPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!XDDDDDD Arthur had my question of " Do you think Kampar girls are better or Tawau girls are better" and he said Tawau girls had no make up on while West Peninsular girls do"..REALLY MEH?! I've seen thick make up girls in KK before..Hmm..And Kesh got a dare from Vern Goh asking him to say at the girl cyclist passerby with "Hello, you're so pretty, can I have your name?". Vinothini had "Are you sad that Kesh had someone else?" which was lame (whoever that asked that!=PPP_ and mine question was by Vern Goh asking me whether how many boyfriends or exes I do have. Do I look like I have gazillion exes and gazillion boyfriends??=.=''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

So honest answer from me was ONE and only ONE ex. and NO boyfriend. And NOT AVAILABLE. Thank you.=P We can be friends because I'm more comfortable with being friends right now and maybe if I like you..I'll "hint" them to you. If not, let's not break any friendship shall we? Because I love each and everyone of my friends.=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Basically, last night was funny and fun. Can't wait for more outing soon! Thong Ming Th'ng this Wednesday aite? Please pray that I don't fell asleep on the road because I'll be having 3 tutorials and one lecture classes from morning till evening..My brain's going to be "burn out"..=.=

Anyway, here's another part of the KK Wedding Trip album in Bundu Tuhan (the groom's side). More on FB! Enjoy!=D


Lucky and I..If you know me, I'm not really a dog lover especially the GARANG fierce ones..but now I'm really into doggies!!! Lucky's so tamed and friendly! Sayang Lucky!*pat stroke..=DDDDD


I'm not sure what I was doing here but I do know that we're helping out by decorating the entrance for the party later on..=PPP *plays Sound Of Music as the background..=PPP


*Tong Tong Chiang!=PPP


Here's the Bundu Tuhan Retreat Centre!XDD


Niece and two AWESOME aunts!XDDDD


Nephew and nieces with Uncle Dennis aka Uncle Boy..It's been such a long time since we last saw him because he migrated to Adelaide already. I think I was 17 that time. =DDD


*fish kisses!=P


The wedding cake..;)


Aunty Gert looked weird here because she wanted to be taller than her so I had to "shorten" myself..=PPPPP


The groom aka cousin and I..Playmates since small eh? He's always with Prince Nassim or whoever that dude was..Can remember it till now..XP


Matt, our future priest to be or so they say..Don't forget all about me when you've decided to join the priesthood!XP


They had "Tea Ceremony" as well..Just cause Mama wants it..she's a Chinese so it's kinda new for the Kadazans there..=DDD


The newlyweds cutting off the cake..


Mama and one of Alnee's grandma! =DDD


We entertained the guest by singing our hearts and lungs out as well..hehe..=DDD


The traditional gong playing with Sumazau dance cum orang mabuk dancing in the middle of it..=PPP



Karoake till we drop!=PPP

And oh ya, I've pre order my dress from one of my friend's blogshop, IHeartCottonCandy.com It's gorgeous and simple! I love it! Hehe..and it's reasonable as well! It's just 35 bucks!XDDD

SUPPORT!!! :http://iheartcottoncandy.blogspot.com



No comments: