Tuesday, June 14, 2011

P.A.P.I..=')

WARNING: EXTREME EMO-NESS..=D

As you guys know that Father's Day is coming this week. But I'll be extremely busy already because of assignments and all..So this post is especially dedicated to my Dad who is indeed have been wonderful throughout my 21 years of life here on Earth..=')))

Well let me bring you guys to the past events that happened shall we? *prepare tissues..Because everytime I reminisce our past events, it'll bring tears..Both joy and sadness at the same time..
Truth is that I'm more closer to my mum than my dad. I guess most of us girls do..

But when I was small, my Daddy was the one who brought me all around town just to look for an icing cake (I was a freaking lover of icing cake when I was a kid..around 4 to 5 years old..=DDD) He didn't own any car last time so he brought only himself and I on a motorcycle and we would go everywhere at every cake shop until I got my favourite icing cake. Even though it was raining, he covered me with his own raincoat leaving himself wet riding on a motorbike. But he told me he love it because at least he could spend time with his child..=')))

And that time we were staying in Butterworth, Seberang Jaya. My kindy was in Inderawasih and everytime when he wanted to go off for work, he would take me on his motorbike as well to sent me to my grandma's house..=DDD And the nicest part was that..I could still remember wearing his big thick raincoat at 6 am in the chilly morning at the back of his motor, waving my little hands up to the sky..Saying "BIG BIRD! I'M A BIG BIRD!" I really enjoyed myself seeing the sunrise with him and having toasted kaya bread with him before I went off to kindy..XDDD

But one thing you guys should know about my dad is that he's strict when it comes to education..I got scolded when I didn't know how to do my Math homework and he took his time teaching me until I got it into my head..We could go until around midnight just to finished a kindergarden homework..I was very weak in Math last time but because of his guidance..I got the "Best Student" and "Math Prize" award during kindergarden..=)



He didn't say anything but with the smile on his face that moment during graduation, I know that he was proud of me..And so my drive to study really hard during primary continued..I've always got myself top 5 placing from Standard One to Standard 6..Always on the top and trying to be..When I didn't get into the PTS exam last time (I was selected but failed to jump class)..He told me that it wasn't end of the world and what was done..was done..He could see that I was very disappointed in myself that time but because of his encouragement, he has driven me into getting all straight As for my UPSR, PMR and SPM at the same time..

Basically the "glory" I have during my highschool days was because of him..He taught me not to give up hope and he really pushed me to the brim when it comes to studies..Or what people called "kiasu" you see?? I'm not really a kiasu person but that's how I showed how much I love my dad..He loves us to study hard..And he never fail to "sung" this into us every single day in the morning before we go to school both in primary and secondary..until this very day..when I'm in university as well..=')))

" TINGE, AGNES AND PIPIT, Go to school and study hard..Listen to what the teacher teach..Ask if you don't understand..Through education only can you bring up your family..Don't become like Daddy last time.."

When I hear this phrase "Don't become like Daddy last time"..I will always ALWAYS cry..If only we could turn back time..But God is very fair..He has three daughters now..And..I didn't really get it when I was small..I thought he hates me or so because he kept scolding me when I was weak in certain subjects..But now..I truly understand..

He wants the BEST for us..ALL OF US..That's why I always keep pushing myself so hard and often at times, no one knows of the stress I'm having in school or in studies particularly..I didn't want to burden my parents..So..I burden God..by crying in the shower at times..And the amazing part is that He listens..Cause I can feel it..=)))

The worse moment of my life last year was to see my dad's face when I got my STPM results..I know I could take the consequences of my failure..It wasn't that good..It wasn't that bad as well..But to see his face so down was..speechless..It felt like I've murdered someone and was laughing at his face..My own Daddy's face..='( At that very moment, I kept praying all night every single day that the Lord would give me a chance..A second chance to be be back on my feet again..To make him proud again..

And He did..Considering where I am right now..And I told him and Mummy and the same time that I will always try my very best to achieve well in my studies..To bring our family up..='))) This is my vow to my parents..That they will definitely have more than what they're having now..With God..I'm always possible even though times might not be all possible..='))))

Daddy, you're always the best Daddy even though at times, you do mistakes..Open your heart to God Dad..You always tell me that you do not want us to see how much you've gone through but as the eldest daughter..I'm well aware of what's happening in our family..I'm well aware of what you're going through..

And the only way is to pray and give your heart to Christ Dad..And you do not..NEVER have to do anything..Your paths will be crystal clear and you will find almost NIL obstacles to deal with..He's longing for you Dad..I can feel it very strongly..Remember the 100 sheeps and the Shepherd story??

There were 100 sheeps in the field but one goes missing..Do you think the Shepherd will go in search the one miserable sheep? If it was me or you guys or any of us..You wouldn't right? You still have the 99 sheeps. What's ONE sheep compared to the 99 other loyal sheeps?

But the Lord shepherd left His 99 sheeps just to go in search for the ONE lost sheep..Do you know why? Because He loves us..You and I..He loves us so much that it's limit to our human brain thinking about His depth of love for us..And He will continue to find that one sheep until He gets the sheep and bring the sheep back home together with the others..This is just a little of how amazing God's love is for us!='))))

Daddy! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH..But God definitely loves you more..Thank you for being there for us..Even though you don't show them at times..But we're your smart daughters..WE KNOW!=PPPP BLESSED DADDY'S DAY IN ADVANCED..AND KNOW THAT I'LL ALWAYS PRAY FOR YOU..AND MUMMY!='))))



Happy Father's Day in advance to all Daddy's out there as well!=DDD


This was the only photo that's left in my laptop..My whole baby album got deleted by some technical errors that happened..This is still my fav! We were at Aunty Gert's wedding..The crying baby was Agnes..=PPP Pipit wasn't born yet..I was the chubby grinning flower girl..=P


And this is us now..Big and cheeky..like always..=P


And this is US! 3 sisters that love hate and above all..We're ALWAYS ON EACH OTHER'S BACK! You messed with one of them..you mess with ALL THREE..=PPP

No comments: