Sunday, June 26, 2011

PMP Closing Luncheon 2011!

Finally! The Peer Mentoring Society has indeed come to an end..Even though we had to sacrifice a lot for our dear mentees (like having only one week break during semester break instead of two last semester (I was lucky because I had wedding to attend to..=P), sacrifice our time having nightouts and yumcha session when we're suppose to be studying and completing our assignments) and above all, to hear at each and everyone of our "kids" issues especially fitting into university life..=)

I've notice that in life, each and everyone of us will have a different personality. Both good and bad at the same time. And being a mentor myself, I've learnt more about patience, sacrifices, love and trust. Well..this isn't the end of the road..but I guess it's just the beginning huh?=)



Us and our mentees..From left..Vern Goh, Cynthia, Vinothini, myself, Kesh (my partner for the mentoring sessions) and Arthur..


During the closing..Sally and I..Hehe..Everyone looked good that day..But I dunno why most of them were complimenting me of being "extra" pretty..=.= That's very sweat of you guys..I'm just wearing simple only la!!!=.=


I love this shot here..Jessyn and I..We both met at the PMP Training at the first week before orientation starts..Nice girl..Hehe..=D And Dex kaypo-ing at the corner..=PPPP


Richard! He reminded me so much of Daniel Lim..Our PFS ex-classmate! Very much alike..HAHAHAHA! He's our Head of Mentors..=)


Refreshments! I see more breads and loaves of roti..TUNA..EGGS..=PPP


DEX! we love to bully this dude..It's actually his birthday that day..and did I mention to you guys that he was my mentor last semester?=PPPP


Kesh, Dust and I..Dust is actually in the same faculty as I am..But I don't really know what's he doing? Enlighten me Dust..=PPP Business admin I guess?XDDD


The mentors are required to share their experiences with all of them present that day..HAHAHAHA! I think we did a nice job of sharing..=DDD


=OOOOOOOOOOOOO I look super tall here..But I still love it! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! credits to Jessyn for the shot..;)


Kesh, Desmond and I..sharing what we had in PMP! Tehee!XDDD


And here's our vid! If you guys are my friends on FB! Then you can view them..Quite a noob so please don't kill me..LOL!=PPP


The gorgeous SweeThin and I..Hehe!XDDDD


Did I tell you guys that I was actually "mentoring" Kesh..who IS A MENTOR on how to remain flexible in posing with girls?=PPPPP Seriously..The pictures I took with him on FB were like SUPER STIFF..MR STIFF!XP Except for this one..I think he has finally mastered the art of flexi-when-you're-with-girls-issue..=PPPPP *runs away!XDDDD


Parathy's mentees from the left (2 dudes)..Syaza, Stepp, Parathy, I and Sally..


Letter of Commendation for the hardwork and sweat that we've put in this thing..Hmm..not bad..after this I shall join the Music club..More extra curiculum points..Be an all rounder and not focussed just on studies..*quoting Mummy..=DDD


HAPPY BUTTTTDAY DEX!=PPPP


Juju and Kesh..both pembuli besar wan! Modelling pose..FAILED!=PPPP


Chee Yong! This dude is in the same course as I am..HAHAHAHA! But I seldom see him..Dont know why..MUAHAHAHAHA!=PPP And not bad for a Chinese dude to be as the same height as me..The only dude that I know was the same height as me was my ex boyfriend..The one-that-must-not-be-name..


Juju candy and I!=PPPP Sorry Juju..I know a candy that is named Juju..Like the gummy bears Juju?? Have you heard of that? It tasted yummy!XPPPP


Seereena, one of my gorgeous housemate and Weng Hou, one of her friend who happened to joined PMP as well..he's not bad looking though..XDDDDD Heh!


OK..This was the shocking thing that I had so far except for some "incident" I had during secondary..which was wayyyyyy LONG AGO! We were suppose to write a letter of appreciation to whoever we want and I had this random dude (who happens to be a mentee it seems)..whom I've not met before..Whom till now I STILL have no idea of how he looked like (sorry peeps, I'm effing blur one like seriously..=P) wrote this "Catherine, you're so pretty today. From Bryan"..And it was announce publicly..Thanks to Juju..=P Now there goes my muka..PAISEH TO THE MAX..VERY..But I really admire his "braveness" though..Might consider hanging out with him..Losheenee! We can hangout together with your ex-mentee soon!XDDDD


Chung Theng (Vice for PMP), Weng Woh, Victor and Dust..Kampar leng zhaissssss!;)

No comments: