Thursday, June 9, 2011

We're S.I.L.L.Y People and We do it TOGETHER..=P

Utter sillyness and FULL LOADED LOVE of my families..We're simple, plain, funny and fun and most of all..Whatever we do..WE DO IT TOGETHER! In good times and bad..=PPPP But *clears throat..this is erm..FUNNAY!=P

We had the groom's wedding reception in Bundu Tuhan (place was nice, peaceful AND COLD!!!!!XP) It started from 2 pm till 2 am JUST for karoake sessions ONLY..Talking, chit chating-till-god-knows-what-time wasn't counted because I went to sleep already and there were still noises st 5 something in the morning..=P

Well two things that I've learn from the Sabahan people..They're VERY VERY FRIENDLY..That's how I know the reason for some of them who likes to "stick" themselves in Sabah or migrate there because Sabahan people ARE INDEED FRIENDLY..Next, they can sing and they REALLY REALLY CAN DRINK..=.= I've been bullied to drink "bottoms up" of JDs for the newly weds because apparently it's GOOD LUCK..So I had to..=.=

Anyway, this vid is all about Joget Pahang..get your tummy ACHE fast when you watch this..Everyone was so "high" on sugar..I was just following with the flow but the winner goes to Aunty Pat..SHE ROCKS!=PPPPPPP


No comments: