Tuesday, June 7, 2011

=)




Gah! I've been watching The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 1 and 2 for countless times since the trip to KK and now I'm downloading Chloe..Actually it was already downloaded..=P So gonna watch it tonight..MUAHAHAHAHAHA! =PPP I was watching The Sisterhood 2 last night and this part of the scene where 3 of the friends asked Lena about Kostas really strucked me..And what she said was the exact thing I really felt..

Tibby: What's to understand? I mean..why can't you just stop thinking about it and follow your heart?

Lena: Because..He BROKE my heart! It..it hurts..And I never want to feel this way again..I just don't think I can go through this..AGAIN..

So Mel, Haley and Kim..We do skype everyday and I know how much you guys care about me but know this..I have moved on and I want the whole world to know about this..I'm not wallowing in the past. It's just that I don't feel...That sense of belonging to someone yet.. And obviously I feel more contented having Christ himself in my life first before I allow someone else to step in. Something that nobody could understand..

You may be surrounded by tonnes of guys and you do know that there's a chance for one of those guys to be that caring dude you always wanted him to be and you're longing for him..But then after that, what's next? It's just way complicated and I just don't want to think about it that much. I prefer to build up walls for now.

It's not that I'm not open to love anymore. I have put my faith entirely in God's hands and it's no one else's fault. I've made them myself. Until God thinks that I'm ready, then I will be open. For now, don't question me about relationships. I'm happy the way I am. Heh.=)))






No comments: