Sunday, June 26, 2011

MCD's Promo Turned WILD!=P



Did I tell you guys that she's my sister from a different mother? Oh well..Actually I have a lot of sisters from different mommies..HAHAHAHAHA! And they're all angels in my life..=DDD


Kampar's MCD is always filled with peeps ESPECIALLY STUDENTS (Both UTAR and KTAR)..But that day was EXCEPTIONAL OVERCROWDED because they had this 2 day promo thingy..Truth is, whatever business you wanna make..Please come to Kampar..you'll be a rich tycoon in no time..especially photostat centres and food stalls..BUT not bubble milk tea..Because Kampar's HAVEN for Bubble Milk Tea..I see them everywhere I go..like every 2 minutes walk..=P


Ah Mei! She's getting cheekier day by day..thanks to the Missy next to her..=PPP MUAHAHAHAHAHA! Love you girl!*wink..


This one's credit for Sin Ling darling! She's so creative enough to "propose" this idea to me..BWAHAHAHA! Perspective illusions..Hehe..


Cat, Sin Ling and Mei Mei..Somebody please tell us what were we doing with the fries? I'm telling you guys seriously that there were a bunch of people looking at us like we're a bunch of freaks!=.=''''


*BUGSY BIG WIDE SHINY EYES*..XP


At last! A proper shot from all of us..MUAHAHAHAHA! Cat, Mei, Pei Rou and Alice..All of my coursemates..Except for this sem..Only Pei Rou, Mei and I are taking Pengajian Malaysia as an extra subject..=)


Most of the girls from Banking and Finance! We <3 $$ but at the same time we LOVE OUR PRICELESS CRAZY FRIENDSHIP ABOVE ALL! Money can't buy that babe..=)))


The guys had Haji Ghany since MCD was so overcrowded..Had a lot of nonsensical chit chats and seeing how the guys communicate in Mandarin..I must say my Mandarin listening skills are getting more powerful than last sem..Should try to speak it out now..Hao mah?? =PPPP Hehe..


In Kampar..student's mode of transport is by cycling..We cycled everywhere we go except heading back home that is..=P And it's a good form of exercise as well! So when I'm in Kampar, I'll cycling. get stiff muscles and calves..Go back home with awesome bod driving around town..How that sounds?=DDDD LOL!XDDD Kidding!XP


Here's the "Buy One Free One" McNugget Promo that everyone was rushing! I bought for myself and Chand had for herself as well..And I had Ayam Goreng MCD as additional plus Mcshaker fries because err..I was effing hungry??=P


No comments: