Friday, May 20, 2011

When Pahang Girl Comes to Town..XD

I met with my beloved coursemate in Penang on the 16 May 2011 just last week. It's been a while since we've planned to have an outing together. And coincidently she was in Penang to visit her sister as well. Heh! So she messaged me that night before asking whether I was going to be free the next day and I was like Yes! I mean c'mon..My coursemate came all the way from Pahang and it's not the "usual" thing that you'll get to see her here in Penang.. So apa lagi? SHOPPING IN QUEENS!!!!XDDD

Agnes and I went to accompany YekChin to shop for her clothes..She bought SO MANY OF THEM!!!! *runs away from YekChin..Cause seriously, my sister was like "Damn, your coursemate sure can shop"..I'm like "Hello, we're girls,that's what we do..If I'm shopping with you..Even 24 hours wont be enough"..=PPP I'm glad that we can show her around even though it was just within Queens..The time spend was worth it and the company was even better..Both quality time with my sister and my friend..=)))

Then we went to shopped for Mummy's brooch to match her shawl for the upcoming wedding in Sabah..Mummy will looked AWESOME POSSUM!XDDDD

I'm actually back to Kampar for the PMP Orientation Training which lasted for 2 days..19 and 20 May 2011..It's actually to help freshmen adjust to their campus life..And we're their humble mentors who will be guiding them for the first one month or so..XDDDD

Today, I went to pay my bills and so I had my morning walk all the way from my house to campus in my University.. Then it happened that my heels above had blisters a bit but the training required us to wear sport shoes so therefore, I HAD TO WEAR them..And it's because I need a pair of brand new sport shoes now..ISH! Then walked and walked just like normal without feeling anything at all..I mean I felt a bit of a "sting" but not till the EXTENT that IT WAS BLEEDING..=.=

I didn't realised them till one of my friends told me "Is that blood stain in your shoe? It's a huge spot there..Are you OK?" They practically panicked and I'm being blur as usual..I was like "Huh? Got meh? Not blood la..=)" And they're like Are you OK? Do you need plasters? Don't play the games already etc..=.=

I was practically treated like a "princess" during today's training..Paiseh to the max..It was just a blister that went bleeding because I had NO PAIN RECEPTORS..=PPPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!XDDDD But thank you so much people for the concern..You guys make me feel loved..='))))

Currently listening to 2012..A song regarding the end of the world..Even if the world ends right now, I will not feel afraid because I've found so many treasures in my life..Given by God Himself..Ahhhh! Amen! I'm stronger each day with Your love..I'm growing beautifully and gracefully by Your Love Jesus! How can't I NOT SAY THAT I LOVE YOU? You gave me countless blessings..I feel Your Love every day of my life..And I can proudly say YES! I'M WILLING TO DIE FOR YOU CHRIST aka Daddy In Heaven..Because You died for me..Out of infinite Love for us..='))))

Death is just a phase..I'm not scared of death or the end of the world..I'm not scared of pain..Death, pain, sufferings are just a phase of test to test your ability to survive..Your ability to to fight and go beyond what one can do..An obstacles to see who can survived and only the strongest people and few of them are able to make it..I was afraid once..Many times..But because I had face a lot of hurts, pains, sufferings, DEATH..emotionally, spiritually..My Christ armour is stronger than ever..Like Christ who was stripped, beaten, whipped, spitted and pierced by His won People..He died and then He was resurrected again..This time..stronger and mightier than ever..He conquered death..How amazing is that?? So why do we need to be afraid of DEATH?




And I can really feel it within me..Because I know I'll be having my God beside me always..That's what "FAITH" means right? No one can shake me but Him alone..Amen??=DDD Party time is coming again for me..MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Goodness..=DDDDD I'm still not done with shopping for my dress and I'll only have ONE day to shop..How nice is that?

SHOPAHOLIC DICTIONARY= YOU'RE DOOM TO THE MAX


5 days more to Sabah! 1 weeks more to Penampang! and 9 days more to Bundu Tuhan! Yay! Heh!



I recommended YekChin one of my fav store..Forever 21..LOL!XDDDD


We went to the famous beach located beside Queens..=)))


Camwhore queens..=PPPPP


WO AI NI YEKCHIN! BFF ALWAYS AND FOREVER!XP

No comments: