Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mommies Day to The BEST MUMMY IN THE WORLD!=D

This is going to be a very short post because currently I'm in a "sort" of self proclaim break till this evening so that my TOASTED brain can rest again..For a while..=PPP Been studying and studying like mad and having only 2 hours of sleep each time I had papers..URGH!

Pushing myself to the maximum until I really am tired but for this post..I don't mind..Heh! After my last paper ends on Thursday..tics to Penang and PARTY TIME! OMFG..I want to watch movie marathon and I've got overdue dates with my peeps (JO! I WILL AND MUST HANGOUT WITH YOU! We'll go to Starbucks! AT LEAST!) and of course clubbing for once for my Semester Break..I'm 21 and I seldom go clubbings..

During occasions only you'll see me going to lounges to chillax and enjoy my time with my family..Especially my Dad..He knows connection with hotel managers and in the hotel lounges..So we'll get discounts when we want to have shots and all..And mind you, I suck at shots. I may look like I'm a "beer maniac" but I'm not.. I'm more to wine..And I LOVE ICE WINE..And for wine lovers, Ice Wine is BOMB in terms of price..XDDD So there's only Christmas time where we can drink and joke and have nonsensical talks among the youth..=P

OK..To start of with..HAPPY MOMMIES DAY TO ALL THE LOVELY MOTHERS OUT THERE! And especially to my Mummy..I do not have to say that Your my NUMBER ONE because there's no other Number ONE in my life except my parents and ONE OF THEM IS MY MUMMY! May God bless you abundantly Mummy and give you strength for the years to come..GREAT GREAT health..Peace..Joy..Comfort..Happiness..And May you always shine and be the light in our life..God has indeed given us a great PRICELESS GIFT in our lives..For Daddy, Agnes, Pipit and I..

I'm really sorry if at any moment I've gone against you and be rebellious as hormons rages and I really am sorry if at anytime I..WE hurt you with harsh hurtful words when we're angry or when we don't get what we want from you.. But you know best for all of us..To the point that you're willing to make us hate you so that we can be safe and be happy..

I do know every mothers out there want the BEST for her child/children..They must be seriously insane if they're out there to whacked and hurt their own flesh and blood..But for me, I have the BEST Mummy in the whole Universe..*hands down! =')))) And someday..perhaps..I can follow to be exactly like her..Even though I know it's going to be so hard because she set the bar at such a high standard..=')

It makes me tears to how much she has been through and the sacrifices she has make for the 3 of us..And one of them was quitting her Manager post job in AMD when I was 2 years old..Can you guys imagine that? She was being promoted by the time she gave her resignation letter..Just to take good care of me..To be and watch over me all the time..I don't think so I'll be able to do that..=')))) I owe my Mummy a lot..A LOT..*wipe tears..


That was ONE of the countless sacrifices she has done for us..She was our strength when I was weak..When I cry unto God to help me..He lend me His shoulder by providing me, my Mummy..
When I got so down last year after some personal matters..she was there for me to bring me up again..And sometimes I just feel that Christ is actually speaking to me through her..I mean that's why parents are there for us..They're tools for God to speak..to love us..to give us strength..

Thank you Mummy for the strength that you gave me..For because of your strength..I'm UP STRONG again..Thank you Mummy for the patience shown countless times..For because of that..You've made and mould me into a patient girl as well..A girl who gives people chances and forgive them for their mistakes..Because we know that we are all fragile humans..=')))

Thank you Mummy for your support and encouragements..Because of that..I've grown into someone who is positive and I have the confidence to face this tough challenging world now..And I'm not afraid of people beating me up again..Thank you Mummy for your time..GREAT PRICELESS LOVE..for because of that..I'm a child of God..You've taught me so much..Never to judge ourselves and others..To look beyond skin deep..I'm not an addict, I don't do kinky stuff with others..I'm brought up with pride and virtue..

For because of YOUR LOVE..I learn to love people for who they are..even if they don't..I've done my part because..I've been brought up that way..And I'm proud of it..Because of your LOVE..You've make me into who I am today..=')))

Oh ya, We'll be celebrating a Belated Mother's Day when I come back home..But for now, we've bought a custom made card specially design by Sharon..She's actually doing craftworks and all..And they're very beautiful..You guys should go check out her blog..Heh!;)



And the sneak preview of the venue for this year's Mother's Day celebration..That's the whole point of me ikat-ing perut..=PPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!XDDDD Look familiar to the Penangites? Go figure..=P







And this is one of my favourite song that I sang when I was small..Mama..I LOVE YOU by Spice Girls..Describe a little of what I felt when I was a teen..=')





And I just got an MMS from Agnes saying that "someone" gave me the Angry Birds already..Aww..Thanks Josh! Really appreciate it..Damn, you make me blush la..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wanted to buy the RED ANGRY BIRD here in Kampar because it's on sales already..Small ones are like 10 bucks..medium size almost 30 bucks and the big ones are 40 bucks each..=DDDDDD

Thank you Josh..I owe you one..Next time I belanja you..=P Hehehe..=)))



They're medium sizes..Aren't they just adorable??=DDDDDD Josh was smart enough not to get me the piggy..=PPP HAHAHAHAHA!XDDD

And here's my very own "Paint" collage..*ahem..no Photoshop..not Picasa..Just me and Paint OK?=P And this is OUR MUMMY AND 3 *cough..GORGEOUS girls of hers! XDDDD




And this was taken by my friend during our pre-dance photoshoot..I'm just a beginner by the way..Very chicken dance..That's what I tell everyone..And memang pun I chicken dancer..=PPPPP LOL! New guitar's on the way..I wanna practice during my Semester Break and after 24 May..after PMP Committee's Training for the Orientation May intake..KOTA KINABALU!!!!! HERE I COME..AND HERE WE GO RODRIGUES JINGBANGS TO WATCH THE NUPTIAL AKA WEDDING BY ALNEE JOSEPH MUYUK AND DIANA!

P/s: Diana's not a Malay OK..She's a Kadazandusun..from Penampang..

There will be two weddings on the 28 May and 30 June..And I haven't bought any dress yet..Pfft..Except the dress I bought from Jo..Heh! Go check her blogshop as well! Gosh..I've got so many friends with blogshop..Maybe I should consider opening one myself sometimes in the future..;)


No comments: