Saturday, May 7, 2011

We Had the BEST Easter THIS YEAR!XD

The Vogue for Virtue Finale was on the same day as Easter Sunday which was on the 24th April 2011. The "heat" was ON because it's was a final round for all the finalist..Even my parents and I felt the tension whatmore my sister..LOL!XDDDD

But I told her to have fun and no matter what she'll always be a winner to me..To us, being a new fresh beginner in this modelling world and for a no experience girl who just joined the competition against all the experience finalist was such a great deal already..We're very proud of her and I just know she did her very BEST!=)))

Even though she wasn't the winner (Unfortunately there's no runner up or second runner up..If there is, she would have emerged already according to one of the judges there)..HAHAHAHAHA! It was a great experience for her and hopefully she'll get what she has learn and put that into good use..=DDD

And so VFV is done for this year! And here are some of the pictures..For more of them, Please do proceed to my albums on Facebook..=P








Being usual me..I'm such a camwhorer..=P LOL! And the mirror was covered with powder thanks to the pillow fight we had a day before the competition and after Easter Vigil..pillow talk..that's what we do when I came back from Kampar..That's what sister do best eh?=P


The first 3 girl came out for the runway challenge..Look at those heels..


And next came sis and the two of them...


Strutting them yo!XP


The couple runway challenge..That's Aaron Gerard who was coupling up with my sis.. Practically the whole shopping complex was PACKED with curious shoppers..XDDDD


=D


While waiting for the results..Pip and Agnes were doing nonsense..=.=


Agnes and one of my couz who came all the way from Butterworth after their church service..Shirlyn..=)


Hey! *waves..=PPP


Lina Teoh and sis..Ain't she just gorgeous? But I heard she gained weight..=.=


Heh!


With the other finalists..and one of the semi finalist..=DDD


John Tan and Agnes..


Papparazzis surrounding them yo!XDDDD


The female finalists posing for photoshoot after receiving their scrolls of certs..


She got a 200 bucks voucher worth of apparel..A hair do voucher (she gave that to me..Plan to do that after my finals..Heh! Thanks sis!) and a contract with Velvet Production!XDDDD

No comments: