So here's a little sneak peak of what took place on the 23 April 2011..The same day as Easter Vigil..Heh! More pictures on Facebook..It's public for this album so you guys can go view them OK?;)
I FREAKING love those thick base heels they wore..damn! They wore at least a FOUR inches heels..AT LEAST..XDDD
Then off we went for Easter Vigil and the famous lighting of candles! This year, there were quite a number of RCIA candidates for Baptism! Praise the Lord!=)))
And the most "heated" picture ever for that day..Ahem..I got a picture with the Top Supermodel in Malaysia..Who? C'mon..It's Amber Chia no?=DDDDD Heh! I was one of the lucky girl that gets a chance to pose with her because it was only for the VFV Finalists but Agnes was shoooooo kind enough to let me into their dressing room so..*hehehehe..XDDDDD
She even told me that I should be a model because I've got the height and look to be one..I err..really didn't say anything much except to smile..LOL! I'll think about it..Maybe somewhere in the future..as a part time model..But nor as in permanent..I really want to persue my dreams of having a steady job..For now, Agnes will have the lime light! Heh! You go girl! WE'LL SUPPORT YOU IN WHATEVER YOU DO! *hugs! Sisters tills the end!=')))
She even told me that I should be a model because I've got the height and look to be one..I err..really didn't say anything much except to smile..LOL! I'll think about it..Maybe somewhere in the future..as a part time model..But nor as in permanent..I really want to persue my dreams of having a steady job..For now, Agnes will have the lime light! Heh! You go girl! WE'LL SUPPORT YOU IN WHATEVER YOU DO! *hugs! Sisters tills the end!=')))
No comments:
Post a Comment