Friday, April 22, 2011

In Solemnity..I Bowed In Silence..

I have always believed in our Heavenly Father, from the time I was a young girl and I still do as we speak. As a Christian, I believe my soul purpose is to worship the Lord and complete the personal purpose our Lord has given me. One of my many purposes is to testify my love for God..Heh! So let's go into Good Friday being solemn and be more at prayer as we can shall we?=)))

To begin with..I am a sinner..a weak and a completely fragile sinner..Most of the time..I do feel like this woman here..Mary Magdelene..BUT..Jesus forgave her aint that right? And she did repent for her sins..Well I'll let the poem do the talking OK?=')))





Oh Father...my spirit cries out for thine Word
Oh how holy art thine Words
They poor into my starving soul
I taketh thine words into my higher self
In which you know completely

Oh the rhythm, the flow, the power of what you speek
Runnith into my veins
Like the pure water of the Holy Spirit
My soul rejoices from your blessed touch

I seek to ye my Lord again
Though nourished I am
My knowledge is still skin upon bones
So yet again my Lord I starve once more
Oh My Lord I beg you please
Feed your wretched daughter again




And Jesus cried out in a loud voice on His Passion Day that very time and moment in His humanly form..

My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?

Why are you so far away when I groan for help?

Every day I call to you, my God, but you do not answer.

Every night you hear my voice, but I find no relief.


God abandoning God..His Only Son? Why? Because God the Father was a Divine righteous God..How can He be associated with sins? And upon His Son..ALL THE SINS of the world..The past, present and the future was on His back..So at that moment in time..Even His Father had to turn away because of the TREMENDOUS sins we have put upon His son which Jesus had carried willingly..For YOU and I..=')))




When I survey the wondrous cross,
On which the Prince of glory died,
My richest gain I count but loss,

And pour contempt on all my pride.

Forbid it, Lord, that I should boast,
Save in the death of Christ my God;
All the vain things that charm me most,

I sacrifice them to his blood.
See, from his head, his hands, his feet,
Sorrow and love flow mingled down;

Did e’er such love and sorrow meet,
Or thorns compose so rich a crown.
Were the whole realm of nature mine,

That were a present far too small;

Love so amazing, so divine,
Demands my soul, my life, my all.

WHEN I SURVEY THE WONDROUS CROSS-ISAAC WATTS





Have a very Blessed Good Friday and Easter people! I'm going home tomorrow! Oh..wait..It's actually today in a few more hours..=P Study week! Going to work my ass off for this whole ONE week! All the best people! I think I've said this for the gazillion time but who cares..=P

Fight till the very end! Remember..When the going gets tough..The TOUGH GETS GOING!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE <3 happy good friday to u :)

Unknown said...

LOVE <3 happy good friday to u :)

Catherine Faith said...

Aww..thanks darl! Heh! Have a BLESSED EASTER!<3