Since I'm very free now so I'll post this before I just bunk off. I'm so tired right now because of the FUN FUN day out with Shannon dear! Heh!=PPP We were suppose to have our date today and so we went off about 10 something in the morning. Initially we wanted to shop at Jusco in Ipoh and so we went. Little did we know that our EXCESSIVE chi chats were going to get us a little in trouble.=PPPP LOL!XDDD
We got a little lost in between the traffic because apparently Ipoh has a lot of roundabouts and we got confuse. I was a total noob of course because I was new to this whole town called Ipoh.=PPP
All I know is that to get to Ipoh, one just have to drive straight.That's it.=PPP That was what I did when we went for a roadtrip to Melaka last time. I drove all the way to Melaka and I just drove STRAIGHT.=PPPPPP HAHAHHAHAHHA!XDDDD
Then we did asked a man who was selling drinks at the roadside for the next direction. After that,we just try our luck just for the fun of it I guess. =P Shannon was freaking out because she was doing the driving while I on the other hand was laughing my head off to see our silliness prevailed.=DDDDDD Hehehehehe! XDDDD
And after almost an hour of total silliness, WE FINALLY REACHED JUSCO! YAY!!!!!!XPPPP
We had lunch at Kahre Cafe suggested by Shannon since she's familiar with the place.=DDDD
And then we had lots of chats and chats,window shopping and all. After all that we went into MPH because Shannon wanted to buy her CLEO magazine for this month. I had mine at home so I was browsing through other magazines. Little that we know that there was one dude who walked into the shop as well. The shop was quite packed so we didn't notice that he was actually targeting "us". I was reading the magazines and all of the sudden,this random dude just bang on my back and I was like "Huh? I was blocking him is it? Oh OK." But I could sense something was wrong when he was standing real REAL CLOSE to me. =.=
So I got annoyed,gave him that "WTF?" look and went beside Shannon. I'm actually not confortable at all with guys standing real close to me espeacially guys that I don't know. Whether you're handsome or not.=P And guess what? THAT DUDE FOLLOWED US AND CAME REAL CLOSE AGAIN! This time I gave signal to Shannon by elbowing her that something was SO NOT right.
And like my mum used to say, NEVER doubt your feelings. So we went off quickly and according to Shannon,the psychotic dude was following us so we freaked out. Like totally freaked out. So I told Shannon to call her boyfriend because that might scare him off you see. And it did. Thank God for that.=.=''''''''''
Our heart were still "Lub dubb-ing" when we went off from Jusco and to Ipoh Parade. OMG.=.=
There's a lot of nutcase guys nowadays and I really do think that we should wear Arabic suit next time when we go on a date. No face,no leg,no nothing. Just nose.=P
Then we went to window shop at Ipoh Parade again while waiting for our Karaoke session in KBox.=DDDD
Ipoh Parade actually sells a lot of nice cheap stuff like handbags,clothes,dresses,tops,sunnies,heels,heels and MORE HEELS! Sounds like Pragin Mall to me.=P Anyway,after that we went to release our "STRESS" by singing our lungs out at the KBox.=PPPPP IT WAS SOOOOOOO GOOOD! And of course we did Ki Siao there as well!XDDDD
And then dinner was at the famous Ipoh Chicken Rice stall. We had salted white steam chicken which Ipoh is famous for. And we got stalked again. AGAIN. This time was by a bunch of old crackpot uncles (no offence but I was real pissed) although I didn't know what they were saying but I can sort of figure that out plus what Shannon was telling me as well. ISH! I notice that there's a lot of freaking "hooligans" in Ipoh man. Next time we'll have to bring a dude or a bunch of dudes as bodyguards since most of them said we were like models and are very pretty.=.=
After dinner,Shannon drove us back home and I did had a chat with her about some personal matters. She make me feel better man. Sometimes,I'll just have to be tough and strong and be firm on the ground. If I want to cry my heart out,do it and then,wipe my tears and let the past be the past. It's better to cry now than to cry for the rest of your life.=')))) Thanks Shannon for the FULL BLASTING TIME! And now,we both have to study our ass off for Finals! All the best to you girl and to us as well! AMEN!XDDDD
This was taken in the KBox session! =PPP I was that one who was practically shouting the high pitch for Charice's "Pyramid"..=PPPP If it's craoking or something..please don't blame us OK..We syiok sendiri wan..=PPP Enjoy!XDDD
P/s: MY SISTER GOT INTO THE VOGUE FOR VIRTUE FINALS MAN!!!!!!! AM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU AGNES! I'll bring my pom poms when I get back to Penang for my study break! She'll be in the finals on the 24 April 2011. That's Easter Sunday..Thank Jesus! You've been sooo good to her! Just got off the phone with her to congratulate her.

Here's the finalist. 10 girls and 10 guys. They had some weird hairdo man.=P
My sister was wearing my Xmas mini black dress..She's no.7 from the left..=D
Felt so touched when she said she needs me to give her the support all the time throughout the competition. I'll always ive you support no matter what la sis. You have the gift Agnes and I'LL CHEER FOR YOU,BE THERE FOR YOU, AND TO PUSH YOU WHENEVER YOU NEED ME GIRL! I will be there for you always..That's what sisters are for. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! If you're running for a race right now,I'll be standing right in the middle of the field running,pushing and cheering for you sis. And this is what I'll say.." GO AND REACH THE SKY AGNES! YOU CAN DO IT! RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN,TOUCH THE SKIES,FEEL THE UNIVERSE MAN!"..You deserved everything!=')
Because when I thought I've lost the race last time..God came to me,wipe my sweat and tears.. and He told me this.." Cat, I'm giving you another chance. GO AND REACH FOR THE SKIES,RUN AND RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN AND DON'T EVER LOOK BACK. YOU'LL FIND BLESSINGS ON YOUR WAY AND SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE. And that's why I'm running now. Lord, Can Your Love be any greater? ='))))))
Here's on of the link that I find very interesting for our Lentern season for now. We're coming into Palm Sunday soon. So please spend some time to just watch this simple one hour vid..I've watch them and trust me..it's interesting..=DDDD

No comments:
Post a Comment