Time flies like nothing man. I could still remember my first time being in Kampar and with a speed of light,I'm already finishing Semester 1 already..=.= I'll definitely miss some of my coursemates who will not be in the same tutorial classes as mine already because we're given flexibility when it comes to Semester 2's timetable..Meaning we can actually choose when and what time we want our main subjects to be and thus,extra subjects etc.
That'll be on this coming Friday..Heh! That "war slot" zone or so we called it. We'll have to rush for the best sits available and the best time provided. GAH! And by the way, we got back our QT coursework marks already. I got an "A" for that so I've got to work harder to get that confirmed "A" for my finals..The same goes to Microecons. Got an "A" for both Midterm 1 and 2. What I dread is Financial Accounting which I have NO BASICS of..But nothing is impossible if you have God beside you. Amen?=)))
What can I update some more? Hmm. Since the semester is coming to an end,I feel a little sad though. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Because that's life. It's not that I wont be able to see everyone at all but this time,it'll take luck or coincidence because like I've told you,our timetable will be different already. It's been such a great experience getting to know most of my coursemates. That I can gladly say because even though I'm still trying to learn fast the Mandarin language they're speaking, they were really nice to "translate" for me in English when we were having conversations time.='))))
But this IS life. People come and people go. But friendship will always stay. The memories will be there forever. So I can't wait to start my new semester. Hehe. Going to meet some other new buddies soon and who knows what treasure you guys can find on your way and walks of life??;) But till then,I'm still waiting for my friend,Venus to upload the pics on Facebook so that I could actually post the pictures up here. HAHAHAHAHA!XDDDD
And a funny story from last night's class (will not say which tutorial class but this tutorial class has the most handsome sir I've ever met..=P) Handsome as in his English is fluent OK. And plus,he has someone already. I'm not the type to steal people's boyf. I got too many on my plate already..=PPP Want me to steal other people's boyfriend??=.='''
My friends would always say he likes to "target" my name for some reason. Most probably because I have an English name??=.= OK..So we were doing our tutorial questions like usual and all of a sudden,he was looking around,stop and calling "Christine..Christina??" Of course I wasn't looking because that's not EVEN MY NAME duh?=PPPPP
This sir is not even looking at the name list you see and he told us that he will not remember names of students just to avoid "unfairness" in marking or something like that..=DDD
BUT he was looking at me and I was like "HUH? Being blur as I was. I was solving and writing on my paper and trying to understand what he was writing.=P And I was like "No..Catherine sir"..=PPPP And I got even more blur when he was like "Aww,tssk..too many girlfriends already"..I was like =OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. O..K...Hmm..*in my heart..I don't think I get you but I think I get you..Know what I mean?=P LOL!XDDDD
That was a little awkward so to avoid the awkwardness,I was back to writing and listening to his lecture. Ahem. OK..I think that was the most awkward moment I had via my last Year 1 Sem 1 here..=PPPP And I did get some advice on some people whom I can trust and who are more "smart" in terms of time management of the 3 extra subjects that I'm taking..which is:
1. Introduction to French
2. Teambuilding and Leadership Skills
3. Sun Tzi Art Of War
2. Teambuilding and Leadership Skills
3. Sun Tzi Art Of War
Thanks to Becca Wong (my most best fren..Till death do us part!),Edward,Eugene,Jocelyn (another of my bestie till death do us part!=P),and others
We'll see where God leads me shall we? Because I'll have to compete with the seniors for those places because apparently those subjects are for Year 2 students..=DDD If I really can fit in those places,meaning He wants and trust that I'll be able to handle it. XDDD
Palm Sunday is coming soon! We're going into Holy Week!!!!! Yes! And I was suppose to be back home on the 21st April which is on Thursday next week but dues to PTPTN's signature session etc,I'll have to postpone my study week back home to Friday (22 April). Mind you guys,I've already bought the tickets for 21st April!!!!! URGH! Feel so sad that my money's burnt..sobs..='(((((
OK..Got to go buy lunchie now. And study for Finals again! URGH! I need that burning desire to study if not procrastination will always come knocking at my door. ISH! I've watch Sorority Row aka Theta Pi for like 5 to 6 times already because of the EXCESSIVE HOTNESS BOTH GIRLS AND GUYS HAVE..OMFG..*going gaga...=.=''''''''''
Sin Ling,Mei and Yekchin will be as the same timetable as me for the next semester because it seems that my timetable is strategic..=PPP HAHAHAHHAHAHA! I did put the first 3 days which is Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday for ONLY LECTURES while Thursdays will be for TUTORIALS..Friday is the time I want to relax and learn Bonjour Bonjour..=PPP FRENCH!XP And after that,I'm coming home!!!!!XDDDDDDDDDD





No comments:
Post a Comment