Heh! Then you can sing that to your David boy..=PPP Missing you girl!*wink.;)

Ain't she pretty? I look tired cause I just arrived to Kampar from Penang last week..=.=
And Shannon drove me back..How sweet of her! Hehehe..Her driving ain't bad at all! I can speed using auto but I'm noob to manual..=PPP She's driving manual!!!!*salute!XDDD
Anyway,we had our LAST presentation for this semester by having our English For Business. Heh! And I thank God we did great.=DDD Actually,it started off pretty rough for me because of some personal matters which I saw on Facebook. I think some of you girls might know what I'm talking about. =(((( It's not a big deal for you guys I guess but it is for me. When I saw that "thing",my whole flashbacks just kept rushing in. I'm sooooo so sorry to my group members for being down at first before the presentation that day. And the nicest part is that I'm suppose to " LEAD" the group..='(
I thank you guys for being there for me all the time and even gave me words of encouragement before the presentation. You guys really carry me up and WE DID AWESOME!!!!! I'm so proud of you guys! And of course thank Jesus as well..because I was actually tearing a bit while on the way to my class in the bus..GEEZ! I'm so weak man..Always weak when it's "that thing"..=.= Anyway,the thing was solved..I'm feeling much better now..=DDDD
And after our last presentation,what we do best??? CAMWHORE!!!!!XPPPPPPPPPP
Because everyone looked so handsome and gorgeous..we can't let them go away just like that right?=PPP
=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
We present you..*drum rolls.. THE MODELS OF BANKING AND FINANCE 2011!=P
Ah hah! This two dudes are our handsome dudes of B&F!=PPPP Ming Tien and Say Chen..=DDD
All the best for Finals people!=DDDDDD
Oh oh! The timetable for next semester is out! Since Pengajian Malaysia clashes with my Quantitative Technique 2 which is a compulsory subject..I'm taking French and Leadership skills next semester as extra subjects..=D This is my rough idea for now. Might be subjected to change..=PPP
No comments:
Post a Comment