Friday, April 15, 2011

I Can BARELY Breathe..

Today we had this Course Registration thing for our next semester..Our faculty was assigned to register at 9 am in the morning today. Here's the funny thing. I've NEVER EVER rush for anything or anyone before and this was MY FIRST TIME rushing for something that's not even YEAR END SALES or something you see..=PPPP

IT WAS MADNESS! PURE MADNESS! Like what they describe.. War Slots.."War" for the BEST sits available. And our faculty was the second last to register..=.= So here's my story..READY?=P
I woke up EARLY IN THE MORNING (Ahem..for me it's early la..since I'll normally sleep at 4 am studying and chatting with my friends from overseas..=D ) and the best part..I HAVE TUMMYACHE..=.= Woman's thingy la OK..XP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And then I switch my computer on, open TWO net browser, Opera and Google Chrome just in case one gets crash or so..

What I heard was that the Science Faculty had erm..for example..30 sits for tutorials and they had to register at 1 pm last week..And within 15 minutes, the sits available was reduced to 9 sits ONLY!!!! "It's madness wei"..That's what I told my friends who are in the Science Faculty..And I'm like "Oh Lord, please PLEASE don't let my Faculty be like this wei..If not I'll die already for sure..=.=''' But knowing my Business Faculty..It's like TWICE bigger than the Science Faculty so that's not going to happened..=PPPP

And true enough..I waited..waited at 8.50 am..getting ready for god knows what course were available..=.=''' Sweat right?=PPP LMAO!!!!! And then when the clock hits NINE IN THE MORNING! BAAM! The madness begins..IT WAS BEYOND MADNESS!!!!!! At 9 am..there were 30 sits available for Quantitative Techniques 2..and within 2 minutes later..TWO MINUTES LATER...There were just TWO SITS AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=.=

Thus,the lagging of the system..But THANK THE LORD GOD I had time to register ALL my main course AND 2 of my extra subjects..which are Pengajian Malaysia and Sun Tzi Art Of War..And when I click the final course "Register"..BAAM! The system went DOWN..TOTALLY! I can't sign in already..It says

"Pre-registration service is temporarily out of service due to high demand of access. Please check back later. We are sorry for the incovenience caused. Please try again in a few minutes".

And it went on like this for hours..Then I got a phone call from my friends telling that some of them didn't get to register their main core subjects at all for the next semester due to the system. I felt sorry. Really. Because it's going be hard and maybe they'll have to take the Years 2 subject in exchange for the Sem 2 because it went fast. EVEN FASTER THAN A HOT CAKE!!!! But war is a war. I really want to help them but there's nothing I can do because there's no sits available already.='(((((

So practically people,if you're my housemate, you can practically hear me shouting "OMG..SH*T..F**K." because that's how TENSE things were that time. It's the matter of life and death. Literally.=.=''''''' And it's not even free for goodness sake..=.='''''''
But I really thank God for handling the Registrations for me. Because I did said my morninng prayers and It goes like this.."Lord, I know this is sooooo ridiculous, but PLEASE..Help me to register all of my main course. Amen"

I didn't even told Him that I wanted the extra subjects because of the tense-ness of the war slot. BUT...He knows best. AMEN? AMEN!!!XDDDDDD I got ALL my main core..AND my extra subjects..And I'm free on Fridays!!!!!!! I can go HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!XDDDDDD

Christ, everytime I remember how Great You are to me. and how BLESSED I am being under Your wings..I teared with gladness..='))))) It's true when people said.."When you have faith and trust that He'll be able to handle everything for you if you just let Him in..HE NEVER EVER FAILS YOU..And He did not..Ever.. I do not know how to describe how BLESSED I am..When you have God to touch you and your life..Then you'll know what I mean..=')))))

And best thing is that..EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU DESERVE HIS BLESSINGS!!!!! HOW?? It's SO SIMPLE...Just OPEN UP YOUR HEART TO HIM..Believe.. and have FAITH....You will see the difference in your life.. Cross my heart..Cause I've been through it..Countless times...
JESUS! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! I can't reach Agape love like You have for me but I'll try my very VERY BEST to be LIKE YOU!!!!!!

And to all of my coursemates..ALL THE BEST FOR FINALS ONCE AGAIN! AND SAYONARA YEAR 1 SEMESTER 1! We're finally seniors...=P Sounds old to me..XP

This ID's gonna be with me for 3 years or less hopefully..That's why I'm taking extras..=DDDD

Our Managing Information lecturer!!! Miss Azni..Erm..She's OK la..LOL!XDDDD

All of our tutorial coursemates..pretty and gorgeous..=DDD

Our English lecturer..Hehe..He's strict but nice overall..=))))

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I know you girls LOVE me..I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO!!!!!!!XDDDDDD

FAILED emo pose..seems like we're thinking..=PPPP


Here's my next semesters timetable..Packed due to the two extra subjects that I'm taking BUT I have Fridays as a holiday..Hehe..=DDDD

And now..One of my favourite songs I've been listening like gazillion times..Duet-ing (Swift and Colbie) Both my fav singers..Mmm Mmmm Mmm Mmmm..=P

Enjoy!



No comments: