So we put our things in Sing Ling's room and I had to ransack her guitar (sorry Sin Ling1 I just miss mine sooooo much!=PPP) HAHAHAHAHA! And then,after we went "jamming session",we proceeded to Maha Maju to have chapatis and nasi goreng and maggi goreng for dinner..=DDDD Mei couldn't joined us because she was having flu (pity my poor Mei!='((() Hope she'll get better soon! And here's the funny thing..We went to Maha Maju with 2 bicycles..I didn't bring mine with me since I was at their house you see..=PPP
So Sin Ling had to carry me and cycle from Westlake to Maha Maju..which for us, is quite of a distance..XDDDD LOL!XDDDD But Yek Chin,Sin Ling and I were laughing all the way..I was giggling and laughing so hard with my legs positioned like a chicken because *ahem..pardon my long legs people..=PPP while holding her from behind..And the soft winds were blowing our hair..=DDD It was so funny and good to be able to act like some kids because practically everyone was looking at our silly-ness..=PPPP Then we ate,and ate and ate..
Came home cycling and being silly again..My leg was OFFICIALLY numb after we came back from dinner to Sin Ling and Yek Chin's house..And I think my butt was numb and aching as well seeing that we went through many bumps on the road..IMAGINE..=.=
But it was so fun that I didn't mind getting sore ass and numb legs..=PPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHHA!XDDDDD And then we proceeded to our little jamming session again..Guess what song we played? "Only Exception" by Paramore..=P I need to get my chords for "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz that's collecting dust at home..=DDD I LOVE Sin Ling's guitar..Her guitar's aint that bad..It's just that to play a guitar,one really needs to press the strings real hard..LIKE REAL HARD.. This is for beginners OK..=))) So here's the pictures for tonight!XDDDD And Ki Siao Session with Shannon tomorrow!XDDDDD
SIN LING! I love your guitar..I've tested it and it's not bad at all!=)
Ok..this was when I was testing it..XDDDD
Aiya..candid! Caught in action..=DDDDD
Our Miss Sin Ling..XP
I'm very into the guitar Only Exception world when it's about guitar.. Did I tell you guitar's my new baby..=PPPPP Doesn't makes sense but yeah..XP
Serious serious..=PPPP
Sorry for the bad quality..I did not bring my iPhone with me..just a humble Sony Ericsson phone..WHICH I LOVE A LOT compared to my iPhone..My iPhone's still shiny like untouchable..=PPP
And yes. The title above says it all. I don't need a guy in my life right now cause I already AM having a guy in my life now..The guy who died for me,who gave his blood for me. Which guy on earth can ever do that for you?=PPP And Mel,I know you're reading this..I am content being alone for now..FOR NOW. And it's not that I want to reject any dudes who at certain time "claim" to be "Cat's boyfriend" but I just want to save myself for now. Be content and be happy with my girls and when the time comes, my guy will come..Eventually. I'm waiting for you dear! And it's not from what the Wondergirls sang "I want Nobody nobody but you" but it's "I have NO one BUT ONLY YOU!" ='))))
And oh yes! I can swim for those who do not know. Haley! You wanted me to post this. So here we go. Actually I didn't tell anyone that I was a rep for district level before during my primary school days. I was with Edwin Thum. He's the only dude who knows me on Facebook and could actually recognise me. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I looked like nerd last time..=PPP
I'm so sorry because I didn't tell anyone INCLUDING my ex boyfriend as well. So I made him carry me in the water but erm,his swimming ain't that bad at all though..=DDDD
THE ONLY EXCEPTION (PARAMORE)
No comments:
Post a Comment