I had a fun filled week with my lovely girls and with the company of my family..church and friends so far! Heh! It feels SOOOOO EFFING GOOD AFTER A VERY TOUGH AND SACRIFICING WEEK OF FINAL EXAMINATIONS! It true when people say.."If there's no pain there's no gain"..=P
THANK GOODNESS I GOT TO HANGOUT WITH MY JOCELYN LEONG!!!!! Even though it was just for a while since she's having exam seasons now..LOL! But it's good to hangout out and to crack jokes with you babe.. Miss you shooooo much! And not forgetting, the personal stuff and juicy stories we'll always share..hehehe..*evil grin..
And at the same time, a fun filled day with my dear ex-primary schoolmate..ex secondary schoolmate and ex PFS schoolmate..=PPP Tan Wan Ching..XDDDD
JO! I'm still reconsidering which dress I want to wear!!!! Gold or red for the wedding? I'm thinking of red..=PPP But I think I'll have to check it out in Queens as well..I've seen Cotton On and I must say they quite looked like Forever 21 except that Forever 21 is much pricier..XDDD
AND OH YA!!! I bumped into Charmaine during Sunset Mass in church! Actually..she bumped into me..=.= I'm always as blur as ever..HAHAHAHAHAHA! It's sooooo good to meet you dear! You look gorgeous! And the dress that I'm wearing..is actually from Jo's blogshop..Heh! I'm not going to wear the black pants during the wedding..Will be wearing it on the groom's side..For now, I need to shop for my red dress..LAST MINUTE SHOPPING..=.=




1 comment:
haha aww I just saw this. Heh, me wanna hang out with you again SOON ok? :)
<3
Post a Comment