Sunday, March 10, 2013

Steady Your Heart!=3

Currently addicted to Kari Jobe's songs so do not mind about the title AHAHAHA!=P


Midterms for this whole of Lent and Holy Week.. SIGHHHHHHH! But the bright side is.. I'll have my Lord to guide me through..  I just had my first midterm for Y3S1 this afternoon.. God was good and the paper was manageable.. So the "lack of sleep" was worth it HAHA! Thank You Daddy God! *BIG BIG HUGS! =333
This was taken by my cheeky friend because I stayed up late at night to study so in the end, I skipped class the next day.. YAYNESS!=P He told me that he wanted to buy breakfast but since I'm fasting for Lent.. I didn't really bother about him.. Anyway, sounds like a typical university life to you huh? Don't worry.. I'll be out of it in 6 months time.. And that's where REAL "hell" begins.. T_________________T
My dear housemate Kerry is graduating this coming week!! So she came back to campus for the collection of her convo attire!=333 So proud of you dear mate! I'll be there this weekend for your BIG day for sure! Teheee.. =)))
And of course.. She made me wear them as well AHAHAHAAHA! So here's the unofficial "masak masak" punya picture.. The attire which did not fit me at all because it was too big for me..=P And I wasn't wearing any formal wear inside..=P BWAHAHAHA! But 'll be wearing it next semester in Aug for the unofficial convo photoshoot.. How time flies AHHHH! Can't believe we've actually come so far..



 
 Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the Bright and Morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart

Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You're

I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours

Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me

I am Yours
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
'Cause I am Yours
I am Yours

No comments: