| Yup.. I'm moving out.. To a much bigger room this time.. So practically I can have two study tables, space for me to put my 3 boards (memories, work and church stuff), convenience for me to blast music (P&W) plus my guitar and the whole big rack of books for me to pile up into.. WOOTS! And I can also "sneak in" someone with me AHAHAHAHAHA!=P OK stop thinking dirty.. I'm only allowing girls to come in as in 4 of my final year project group members..=DDD And I seriously have no idea how that dude who had this crush on me since Year 2 knew I was moving out.. It was so funny when he asked "Hey, can I spent a night in your room?" IN YOUR FREAKING DREAM DUDE.. Dream on..=.= On a brighter note, I thank Daddy God for this blessing apart from all the other abundant blessings!=) God is so good all the time no?=) |
No comments:
Post a Comment