Books
and stationaries outcomes! All of these for 150 bucks worth of book vouchers heh.. And I finally got myself 2 Mitch Albom books (I'm a fan of Max Lucado, Mitch, Joel Osteen and Dr David Jeremiah) for some Lent reflection reading and Cecelia
Ahern's.. Second round on Easter Sunday! Im a happy girl!:3
P/s: Midterms coming soon next week.. OH LORD..=.=
P P/S: First day of March.. I got to know about it even though it had to be a rather "hidden" one.. I was really happy for him.. At least he does not have to walked to the office every morning and back.. It would have been very exhausting.. I know God did answered my prayers.. There was never a time that he was left out of prayer.. Prayers for his work, safety, bla and bla and above all things, prayer that he will find some really awesome Catholic woman who could love him much MUCH more than I can.. Prayers for me are meant to be kept a secret.. I'll never tell my parents that I'm praying for them too.. Well maybe that's just how I am.. Truth to be told, behind all of those pretentious masks I've been trying to put on whenever I bumped into him.. It's just too painful for me to act full of hatred and "watever" when all I ever wanted was to give him a big tight hug as a friend.. Well I guess this wall that I've built isn't that strong enough.. But it's a good thing that he does not know that AHA.. *bang head on the wall.. Therefore I promised myself that I'll do better next time cause I'll have to erase this.. COMPLETELY.. I MUST.. In order for me to see the guy of my future.. Be strong Cat, YOU CAN DO THIS.. The Lord will helped me through.. He did and will always do..
Went back just for church duty but it turned out that Mary Anne wanted to swapped duties with me so I'll be having duty on Easter Sunday.. Seder Meal was really fun and awesome even though there were a few weird guys.. Dude #1: He sat in front of me and he was just staring at me as if I was having something on my face.. *FACEPALM.. So instead of remaining in total awkwardness, I decided to talked to him and found out that he was actually from Bukit Mertajam (O..K.. LOLOL) That's like quite far coming into the island just for Seder Meal.. But yet again, Kampar is further than Bukit Mertajam..=P AHAHAHA! Dude #2: Oh man, this dude was really weird.. Like REAL WEIRD..=.= I'm sorry but I just couldn't help it.. I mean like c'mon la, you're not my type.. Why don't you just get it? He wanted to sit next to me but since I've put my bag and Charmaine's on the chair near to me, he had no choice but to sit at the next.. After Seder he marched out with Charmaine and myself and talked and talked AND TALKED (He was also doing that for the past hour during Seder) and the most epic moment of all was went he was stretching out his arms WIDE and BIG just so I could give him a hug.. Errr.. And I just walked away AHAHAHAHA! I was like "In your face dude" =P I'm mean.. I know..=P On a brighter note exclude weirdos, I had a really great time learning about the Passover and laughing my head off with the people whom I love the most.. and for that, I thank Daddy God.. This just adds to my faith formation during the Lent season.. I LOVE YOU DADDY GOD!=')

No comments:
Post a Comment