Saturday, March 23, 2013

Family Rules and Holy Week Testimony!

MIDTERMS for this semester is officially DONE! So as usual, was pinning on Pinterest and I just feel in love with all of those amazing Godly quotes online and I came across this.. THIS would certainly be my future family's rules sometime later in life.. =)
So guys, that's the EXACT reason why I would want a Catholic dude.. Or you'll have to be a "convert".. =P  Because how would I possibly be explaining to you of the sudden speaking in tongues or the resting with the spirit? Nah just kidding..=P AHAHAHA! One of the main reason is that I love God.. And I want someone who love Him so much more that he loves me but loves Him.. Am I making any sense? =/ And if any point in life that I might stray away from Him.. I just want my other half to direct me back to Him and remind me of that constant love Daddy God has for me.. And vice versa.. Pretty simple huh?=DDD


  

And these are a few of my favourite quotes on Pinterest.. =)


I shall take this opportunity to wish everyone out there a Blessed Holy Week! Time flies and Lent is already coming to an end AHHH! This year's Lent was a pretty boring one for me because I'm stucked with midterms and presentation.. There were some emotional and spiritual ride that happened but I'll just share with you guys one la OK? Cause I'm darn lazy right now..=P This is a testimony.. Maybe a real funny testimony.. You see, I have this rosary bracelet that I would like to somehow "misplace" and it's bad because this rosary bracelet is already been BLESS by the priest (One is not suppose to chucked it here and there when it's bless..=.=) So last night I wanted to say the rosary so as usual I couldn't find my rosary bracelet and I find high and low for it.. Guess where I found it? It got stucked on the hostel staircase.. The bar handle of the staircase?? It was literally hanging there.. And this happened not once or twice but THREE TIMES.. AT THE EXACT SAME SPOT.. How on Earth did my bracelet went outside my room yo?=.= And I found them at the exact same spot.. O____o Somehow or rather I just feel that God is trying to tell me "Cat, you're such a careless woman but it's OK.. It's because I Love you that everytime you blurcase fella decided to misplace it ever again.. Just go to the exact same spot where you found the bracelet."..=P Okays, I promise You that I wont ever misplace it ever again.. *pinky promise..=DDDD HAHA! Have a blessed day people!=333

No comments: