![]() |
| The amount of BOOKS that we bought from BBW in Times Square last night AHAHAHA!=P I think I went totally nuts in there.. Pronto..=D |
![]() | ||
| Came back just in time for Holy Thursday! We attended night mass in CHS for the Washing of The Apostle's Feet.. |
Fasted the whole day even though scrolling through Instagram was a NIGHTMARE.. You just see yummy food all the time and my friends.. They're not really helping at all..=P Attended the 5.30 pm Way Of Cross Novena followed by service at 6 pm.. Practically the whole day was just a solemn one.. Fasting and lots of prayer.. Fr Martin's homily was great as usual.. He's always been a good storyteller and I told him that EHEHE..=D He was telling us about the story of Adam and Eve and how they disobeyed God by consuming that fruit from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.. And how they had to suffer from there and how the coming of Christ has come to set us all free from condemnation and death itself..
Easter Vigil
BOOKS SHOPPING!=DDD Basically it was that.. And I had to work from 8-2 pm today. Like da heck right? It's Easter Vigil!! =.= SIGHHH.. It's because Agnes's godmum wanted someone to do the finance paperwork so I had to be "shipped" off to her office for that period.. After that we proceed to books shopping followed by dinner with Mum and Dad.. Mum just came back from KL for some relative visiting thus she didn't attend service in CHS for Good Friday.. Came home and got a FB message from Christopher saying that he's back on the island.. And I was like GREAT! ENJOY THE SAHARA DESERT NOW WITH ME!=P I superlove my hometown.. The island where I was born and raised, memories are everywhere wherever I go.. But why the hell is the place so HOT AND BLOODY WARM NOW? WHY WHY WHY?!!! IT'S SO DAMN HOT till I had to shower for like 4 to 5 times per day..T___T Even Kampar the freaking jungle isn't like that OK.. Not ever.. It's always raining like cats and dogs..
Easter Sunday
THE RESURRECTION OF CHRIST!! I had church duty today.. And as usual, my prayers will not work when it comes to the person I least want to see in church was also there.. SIGHH.. It's because I needed to asked some question to some people who are in charge when it came to big celebration like this.. Thank God Uncle Pedro was there.. And Joel Anthony Dass was the first one who came and Whatsapp me wishing Blessed Easter followed by Christopher but Chris's text was not a Blessed Easter.. It was "Wah so close with your ex ahem ahem" kind of thing text.. I'm like wat the heck? Christopher, unless you haven't notice but you're getting a little annoying when it comes to this.. I mean seriously? =.= I'm trying to stay focus for God and you're teasing me with crappy stuff like that? Pfft. But as much as I hated this someone, I thank him for his "guidance" during the mass because it was a rather kelam-kabut one.. A bit of help here and there and not letting me DIE there with my blurness *facepalm.. I shall give him a tiny credit on that part cause I thought he's like the bloody evil dude who will not help you at all and will LOLOL to see you die.. Yup.. That's my perception towards him.. Him as in not my ex boyfriend because my ex was never like that.. He's one of the greatest guy you see.. But I don't see that in him anymore.. And that's one of the reason I don't like people to associate him and myself.. He belongs to someone else and I just hope that someday some people (people like Chris and his dad) would understand that it's not really good to talk behind people's past and twist and turn stories.. I don't want to bring this subject up but it wasn't me who got to know about his break-up at all.. It was you that went and stalked his Facebook and Friends List, message me saying "Should I tell him that it's from you?" I was really mad but I didn't want to say anything because I respected Chris's dad and then you message him saying "Sorry for your loss. I got to know from someone else?" The first thing that he's going to think of is me.. Because he thinks I'm a mean a-hole or a b*tch.. That was why I didn't want to tell him anything from that time onwards because if someone's mindset is already set, I dont think he'll change his mind.. With watever that you want to say.. All I wanted to tell was to be careful of your "friends".. It's true that I hate him but I'll also be the first one who will defend him no matter what.. There. I've said it. He on the other hand will never do such things at all. I couldn't really careless of what he thinks of me or what others do.. That's just way past long ago.. And he won't ever find out about this at all. It's safe with me and God. I just know that God loves everyone of us and that He watches us closely.. He hears my cry and I know it's the matter of time that all of this bullshit will be wiped off completely.. Sighhhh..
Do you believe that the tears that cries the most has the ability to masked all sadness and hurt into one big innocent smile? I do..



No comments:
Post a Comment