We had a rather great night tonight before Kerry finally leave Kampar for good to begin with her working life in Alor Setar, Kedah.. HAHAHA! We were just joking and crapping all the way.. And I didn't really know how the topic of "Long Distance Relationship" came to a point.. Oh ya, Kim Ying's friend (who is a guy) told her that he was about to break up with his girl because there was just no feeling left for that girl.. So yeap, Kerry was like "If that's the case, then they should break" which I agree.. It's useless to lead on a relationship that is never going anywhere and three of us couldn't agree more that LDR is indeed one of the hardest that most couples had to endure at one stage in life.. For me, it is difficult because we can't see, hold or touch that person whom we really love the most.. We will have to give 110% trust to him/her and technology is the only method (FB,Skype,Whatsapp,SMS) that we could rely on.. BUT, if we truly love that someone whom we know holds dearly to our hearts.. I believe somehow or rather, God will provide the way.. Unless that guy/girl doesn't really love us the way we love them (I'm not judging anyone in this matter cause it's pretty subjective LOL) But yeap.. That's what I believe.. If you love him/her, you will persevere and make it work.. =') And the worst part of a relationship isn't the breaking up.. But AFTER breaking up.. Trust me.. Anyone who have been through worst break up moments would agree with me on this one.. You will suffer a lot.. Physically and emotional.. It's very draining.. You can't eat, can't sleep, girls would normally cry buckets, I do not know about guys because most of my guy friends will just go watch porn..=P Nah just kidding.. They'll "mourned" but somehow or rather they will move on eventually.. Girls? We take time.. Emotional beings that we are because God created us that way.. *sings Veronica's "When It All Falls Apart"* =P That is why sometimes I prefer to break hearts before someone breaks my heart.. *I'm sorry* Because I know when I love someone, I love that person very much.. And it hurts so bad.. T___T If any guy friends reading this right now.. I can guarantee you that you're never forgotten by your exes.. Pronto. Even my girls would agree on this.. We moved on which is true.. But there's always a fragment part of our memories with you that will stayed deep within ourselves.. There's no 100% "wipe off" "Who the heck are you bastard/bitch" thing.. If there is, please do tell me..=P
And another part was the most FUNNAYYYYY part.. Kerry told both of us that giving birth was a very painful process because her mum had to give birth to 3 children using the C-Section method and I told her.. The only way for us to "relieve" the pain is to asked our beloved future husbands to WITNESS the delievery process.. Mei Funn would totally agree with me on this one because she's in the process of being a medical doctor AHAHAHAHA! Yes my dear future husband, you will WITNESS and see the whole "bloodyandscreamingWHATTHEHECKHAVEYOUDONETOME?!!!SEEEEEEESCREAMSCREAMSCREAM" moment..=P Okays.. Nonsensical ramblings end here..=P *runs away.. LOL
The point of me actually writing here is that well, goodbyes in life is pretty difficult.. We see people come and go at every stage in life.. Even our own parents and families.. But God always stays.. ALWAYS ALWAYS.. I'm not denying that goodbyes sucks to the max because I have experience quite a number of goodbyes as well.. Goodbyes that I constantly ask "Why Lord Why?" but sometimes.. When a person leaves, that means that person has already done her/his part in your life.. and God is sending someone else who will be part of you soon.. Be patient, open up your heart and believe, have faith and let go.. =) Even though Kerry's leaving but I'll always remember her as someone who has always been there for me, my big big sister, we had our ups and down.. But that's what bind us so close together.. Life is not a bed of roses.. But it's the ups and downs in life that make us stronger and BETTER.. I love you sayang.. And I know that you're gonna read this.. Do not forget to Whatsapp me when there's time.. And don't forget to come to Penang sometime soon to see Stitch! Thank you for everything and I just want you to know that you're a blessed girl! I LOVE YOU AND CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN!=333

- I was never tired of this life and it's not gonna matter if I fall down twice, coz I know each time I fall, you wont let me hit the ground.. Thank for being around-
No comments:
Post a Comment