Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy Graduation Seniors! =3

Well it happened to be one of my most hectic week of this semester with midterms and presentation but nothing is stopping me from celebrating this blessed BLESSED WEEKEND with my beloved friends! Congratulations Kerry, Xavier, Wan Jing and Simin! It's YOUR BIG DAY today! Praise God that another hurdle has been crossed and believe that all of your sweat, pain, tears and blood have been made worthwhile.. YOU'VE CROSSED THE FINISH LINE!=D And I wished you guys the very VERY BEST OF LUCK in the working world! Go nail them down! ♥♥♥
After the convocation we went to watch Ah Boy and Men 2! It was so bloody FUNNAY we were just laughing our heads off! And after that, we went to New Town to have dinner.. Guess who we bumped into? RILAKKUMA!!!!=P
The newly graduate senior Kerry, my younger sis Kim Ying and yours truly with the notty notty Rilakkuma!=P

Vaining with Kerry's sunflower! Kerry: Next up is YOUR TURN! HAHA!



P/s: Well I'm officially broke! Buying flowers for too many friends..=P AHAHAHA! But it was for a good purpose! Sigh.. I just hope that I had the chance to actually celebrate and be there for his big day with him last time.. But it was by God's will that I couldn't.. And I wasn't upset about it.. I was but I realized now that God was in control of MY life.. and that if it's His will, I'll get to celebrate my big day with the guy I truly love the most.. Hmm it may sound quite pathetic but I really wanna share that blissful joy with the ones I truly love banyak banyak.. Because yesterday and today, I've seen them all.. Parents, relatives, friends, and that one guy/girl who is always going to be proud of you no matter what.. For now, I shall continue to run the race and promise to finished it with a BANG.. With God, anything is POSSIBLE..=)




No comments: