~In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love~
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
13/3/2013
Planned to update a tiny bit on what's happening other than midterms back to back this Saturday and since my bloody ass housemate on top of my floor (I just cant stand her boyf at all. Pronto. You'll be disgusted by what he does everyday in the toilet. Eeeeyeeeewwww.) And please bro, your babe is just an inch away from you. You do not have to shout BABYYYYYYYYY every single time when poor people like yours truly here needs to get some quiet time revising.. Please use thy common sense. Like wth right? #$%^!!! URGH. On a brighter note, we had our BOTM presentation today and I guess it was a good one?=D Because I was the only girl who was "safe" from being eaten by our lecturer.. She asked each and everyone of my group mates question after the presentation.. Poor thing.. got this "safety" protection gift all the way from Hong Kong from one of my beloved coursemate, Athes! I superlove it babe! Thankius!=333
This is what insanity can do to you.. SELF VAIN at it's best..=P AHAHAHAHA!
Holy Spirit come and fill me up.. Come and breathe Your strength and power into me.. So that your humble servant may continue to serve You forever more.. Lord I crave for You Lord.. I crave for Your mercy and Love.. For in Your Presence I am ME.. I am Your precious daughter.. I am Your servant.. And what others may not see, YOU see in me O Lord.. And I crave to serve You and You alone Lord.. Please reveal Yourself more to me O Lord during this Lent season.. I lift my hands up Lord.. I wanna experience Your mighty Love every single second of my life Lord.. Make me drunk in Your Love and an addict to Your grace.. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment