Thursday, March 1, 2012

Perfectly Imperfect..

While having a break from revision for a while, I've found some of these quotes on Facebook quite interesting.. Because somehow, I find that most of us have indeed felt like that before.. At some point in our lives..;)

You deserve to be held, hugged, kissed, and loved. You deserve anything and everything you desire, you deserve your heart and your soul. You deserve the absolute best and you only willing to be with someone who can give that to you. You deserve to be treated like a lady. You deserve the truth, not lies. You deserve to be treated with respect. You deserve to laugh, to have fun, and to enjoy yourself all of the time. No negativity, You deserve the world.

Have you realized how much you hurt yourself by loving him?


Someday, someone might love you in a way you've always wanted. If that someday was yesterday, learn; if that someday is tomorrow, hope; if that someday is today, cherish.

You don’t love someone because they’re perfect," she says. "You love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.

Beauty comes in all sizes, not just XS or 0.

I know that magic between us is still there; it's just hiding around the corner, and down a street, behind a dumpster, in a cardboard box in the back alley of your heart

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

“Yes I love him. I love him more than anything else in this world and there is nothing that I would like better than to hold on to him forever. But I know it's not for the best. So no matter how much my heart is going to break, I've got to let him go so he can know just how much I love him. Maybe if I'm lucky, he'll come back, but if not, I can make it through this.”

It`s crazy how you can go months or years without talking to someone but they still cross your mind everyday.

Perfection is boring

So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains. And we never even know we have the key.


No comments: