Friday, March 2, 2012

Who Are You?

I know that you love me very much but talking bad about my past relationship and the guy that was once in my life is so bloody rude.. Who are you to question my past relationship and what that someone has done to me etc? You're not in his position nor mine to even comment about whether he's a bad guy or not.. Even if he treats me good or bad, that's none of your business.

Things were complicated that time and no one except him and I that understand it.. And truth, both of us are still having something hanging which I just don't really want to know anymore. It's best to leave things like that. If he wants to talk bad about me, just let him. If he thinks that he has wasted 2 years being with a complete b**ch, then let him.. Don't you bloody talk bad about him to me or to your friends.. I don't like it..

To me our relationship doesn't really involve just the two of us.. It's complicated and it's never mean to be understood. If you do love me, you will never talk bad about someone whom I still cherish a lot even if we're strangers. Don't drag and dig up my past.. And don't ever you compare yourself with him. Because if you do, you're gonna hurt yourself. Because even if he's the most jerk ass in the whole wide world, he will always be the winner. So why hurt yourself and cry because I just don't get it and I do not like it. People moved on. You just have this huge crush on me since last semester. I have childhood crush for some idiot for a decade. And I moved on.. Pft. What's happening to the world right now? URGH..

No comments: