Friday, March 16, 2012

Temptations....

The devil make a promise to me that everything was going to be more than fine when I accepted his offer.. You see.. I was suppose to have dinner tomorrow with one of my close friend in university.. Truth is that he has like (or more than like), have feelings for me since last year.. But being me, I don't accept any random guys in my life.. I need to get to know him real close first before I could possibly be in a relationship with him.. And the devil knows my weakest point.. He knows I still hold fragments of my past in the very deep corner of my heart.. Never meant to be awaken no more..

"You should go and kiss him".. That's what he told me.. He promised that when I do that.. Everything.. Every bits and pieces of pain and hurt of my past will go away.. It will be washed clean because maybe.. That's how people moved on COMPLETELY? And truth is that.. I am tempted to do so.. Because it feels good anyway.. To feel that love once again.. Aint that right?

WRONG.. Well, not for me.. Because when it comes to this subject.. I am pretty firm on the ground.. You can ask anybody.. even my ex because all I know is that I'm saving my last kiss for the man that I will say "I Do" in front of the altar..

So Cat, better wake up and stop being so weak because you're not.. You have God with you and you know it.. And stop being stupid because kissing a guy will not erased your past memories.. It will only create more troubles.. *deep breath.. URGH! Temptations do happened sometimes.. That I admit.. Especially when it comes to relationships.. You see couples everywhere in university and sometimes, you're just tempted to have "one" here as well..Just for a little companionship where you can just share everything and anything with him/her..

But I don't live my relationship that way.. I know he's out there and I know that my wait is going to be worth it.. Because when I save my heart and soul up to God.. I have full faith that He will give it to the guy who truly deserved it.. I do not know who you are.. But all I know is that I love you very much.. Thus, despite the temptations I have with guys around me.. I can assure you that I have indeed Kiss Dating Goodbye.. And I'm ready to meet my Prince..=)

No comments: