Thursday, March 15, 2012

Worthy Is The Lamb Indeed!:')

Love LOVE L.O.V.E this song.. It was sang during morning mass in CHS last Sunday.. Well, for the past few weeks (or a month?) of not attending to my very own hometown's church (which already happened to be my second home.. I've been there since I was a small girl and not to mention, my whole family got married there..LOL) When I started to walk into the church, all I could hear was this song that was sang beautifully by our church cantor group.. It was HEAVENLY...............................*my hair stands.. Maybe for some of you guys, it might not touch you guys that deeply but for me, I feel that this song was just right.. It really "touch" my soul.. Fit for a King like CHRIST HIMSELF.. Amen?=D So here's Worthy Is The Lamb by Travis Cottrell and Angela Cruz!=')



No 1 playlist for 3rd Week of Lent.. BWAHAHAHA! Listen and embrace the lyrics carefully..;)


This was taken in Kampar.. Westerns in Vegas Cafe! My treat for my darling Tupai!=D


=D



Even though it was just for 2 short days (And boy! were they freaking short!=.=) with my sisters and family.. It was worth it.. My stress level went from hero to ZERO!=P HAHAHA! We went for Easter shopping.. Finally got both dress and heels.. Thank you Lord for that and it was my treat to Paddington House for tea after Sunday mass last week.. and after a crazie shopping we had..=DDD FINALLY BROKE! *nasi lemak for the whole week in Kampar then.. It's Lent season anyway..=P


Somewhow I got my fashion sense a bit "changed".. From teen sexy outfit to bodycon Kate Middleton dresses and high waisted skirt.. I'm SOOOOO DRAWN to high waisted skirt now.. Maybe that's my "transition" from young teen into young adult woman..MUAHAHA! And now that the course I'm taking requires us to dress PROFESSIONALLY in office wear for presentations.. I do have quite a number of high waisted skirts in my wardrobe.. Heh..;)



My stress "morphine" (I don't smoke btw.. So this is my only drugs.. Pretty lame but who the heck cares?=PPP TWO HUGE PACKS OF CHIPSTERS! GAH GAH GAH! And I finally got back my Credit Analysis and Lending midterm marks.. Most of us lost marks for the scorecard part which was 9 marks.. Thank God I was able to answer that even though I was TOTALLY BLUR for midterm.. Results was pretty OK (41/50) so I'll need to push for midterm 2.. For now, FOCUS on BE! And somebody's gonna belanja me this weekend.. He "kaypo" said if whoever gets high marks is required to belanja so "Aww.. How sweet of him."..*EVIL GRIN.. HAHAHAHA!=PPPP


No comments: