So he drove all the way to Ipoh with me to watch.. JOHN CARTER!=DDD

The movie was real good.. AND FUNNAY to be exact.. Talking about the part where the he was actually named "Virginia" instead of John Carter who was accidently sent to Barsoom aka Mars..=P And how his AMAZING ability to jump yadda yadda.. Overall 9/10! Sorry peeps.. I'm pretty lazy and tired now.. Morning class tomorrow..=) It's definite MUST WATCH!=DDD

And who could ever forget this cute BIG WOOLA in the movie!!!!!! He's soooooo FREAKING DROP DEAD CUTE! *GERAM!!!! XDDDD
The cinema inside was INSANELY cold to be exact.. Thank God I had Chin Thye to warm my hands up during the movie.. If you're reading this.. Thank you shoooo much! At least you kept me alive from being frozen.. And it was a fun fun outing! Even though it was just the two of us.. HAHAHA! Thank you Chin Thye.. I really appreciate what you did..=)
But yeah.. Now you know that I'm not the type to "sleep" on a guy's shoulder huh?=P Slow slow la.. I just need time OK?*hugs! And you're so freaking blur in directions dude! HAHAHA! We got lost while we were looking for Ipoh Parade and after calling one of our friend to give the direction, this fella is still so blur.. HAHA! Thank God for me yo.. If not we'll land in Timbukktu for sure.. SIGH.. Tssk tssk..=PPP You should definitely go "exercise" your direction "recognitions" dude.. Or else pity your future girlfriend.. PERIOD..=P

Then we started to play around with Pei Rou's Dragon bear!=P
Mei Mei! You looked so cute here!!!=P HAHAHA!XDD
And tomorrow, It's MCD DINNER DATE with the GIRLS!=DDD
P/s: Lord I thank You for every single blessings You've given unto me.. Amen.;)
But yeah.. Now you know that I'm not the type to "sleep" on a guy's shoulder huh?=P Slow slow la.. I just need time OK?*hugs! And you're so freaking blur in directions dude! HAHAHA! We got lost while we were looking for Ipoh Parade and after calling one of our friend to give the direction, this fella is still so blur.. HAHA! Thank God for me yo.. If not we'll land in Timbukktu for sure.. SIGH.. Tssk tssk..=PPP You should definitely go "exercise" your direction "recognitions" dude.. Or else pity your future girlfriend.. PERIOD..=P

Then we started to play around with Pei Rou's Dragon bear!=P
Mei Mei! You looked so cute here!!!=P HAHAHA!XDD
And tomorrow, It's MCD DINNER DATE with the GIRLS!=DDD
P/s: Lord I thank You for every single blessings You've given unto me.. Amen.;)




No comments:
Post a Comment