But this is not the reason I'm writing a post here.. One of my friend's sister passed away yesterday.. And it was so sudden and she had to packed all of her stuff and rushed back home to Kuantan just in time for the funeral.. We were equally as shocked as well because her younger sister was just so normal and real healthy (she doesn't have any sort of disease to be diagnosed with) and it so happened that we were having our Legal Framework Law midterm on the same day..
I was just so sad for her and it sucks because I couldn't do anything to make her feel better somesort cz I know that tiny little feeling that she's going through.. That sorrow and pain.. That unspeakable shocked and hurt that she's feeling.. All I could do was to pray for her and hope that she's gonna be strong to carry her cross in life.. I admit that I can never feel what she's going through because trust me.. That awkward scary and horrible feeling about your loved ones getting "snatched" away from you.. Is just so... indescribable??? ='(((
There's a few things I've learnt during the Season of Lent.. Is that time waits for no one.. Time is indeed precious to all of us.. And how we make use of it.. Is the main "ingredient" part of every chapter that we wished to write in our lives.. And time waits for no men even if you're the richest guy/girl in this world or the hottest man/woman alive.. We all have the same amount of time in our midst.. If we've wasted our time in the past.. Then I guess it's time to start filling it up with quality and memorable ones because guess what? Every time you failed to use your time wisely and every time you know that you still have that constant heartbeat in you the next day.. That's how God is telling us "Hey, It's a new day.. a new beginning.. A new chapter.. Go and start a new slate and make something different"..
Another thing is that life is indeed very fragile.. I've learnt that since I was real young because I know of some of my loved ones whom has passed away or met into an accident when we least expect them to (erm.. Because we had just saw them like 5 minutes ago?) and that if we really love someone.. We should just tell him/tell her.. Appreciate what we've got and never ever compare oneself to others because you'll never know what's beneath their stories.. Love the ones who loved you and love MORE the ones who hate you because they will need it.. They need our prayers.. And like Christ has said " If someone slaps on on your left, you gave the right to him/her"..
But to my friend out there, I know you've gotten my message and I really hope you'll be able to stand strong.. With God by you and know that your sister is in His safe arms right now.. We'll always be with you to catch you if you fall.. If you need a shoulder to cry on.. For that's the least we could all do.. And know that we love you very very much.. And I have faith that you're a strong BIG GIRL.. Teach me to be strong like you as well hun because I don't think so I'll be able to take it if I was in your position.. God will never give something that we can never handle and in this case..I know He has full faith in you and know that above all things.. He's always there for you.. Catholic or Christians, non-believer or believer.. For He shed His precious blood for ALL mankind..=') *hugs!

Oh this is what Year 2 can do to you when you're having midterms ALL THE TIME..EVERY SINGLE WEEK TILL FINALS! Please do not talk to me when I'm in final year next year.. I do not wanna go there yet..=P People always say that they have faith in me to pull through final year but I doubt it myself.. I'm already preparing for internship "hotspot" to apply on.. Hint you guys: OSK Investment Bank and etc etc..=P *bang head on the wall..


No comments:
Post a Comment