Sunday, April 1, 2012

Dear April, What Do You Have In Stored For Me?=)

WOOTS! FINALLY! Midterms and assignments (which lasted for one freaking bloody months back to back) IS OVERRRRRR! And I got two nice meals "belanja-ed" by one of my close guy friend from the same course as me because of midterm marks.. LOLOLOL! We shall get more midterm marks soon.. Just got two back so hopefully the next one will be a huge meal AGAIN for me..=P BWAHAHAHA! Don't kill me CT..=P *dance around in circle.. MUAHAHAHA! Thank The Lord! Now, I'll be free to celebrate the Holy Week and Easter before gearing up for finals!;)

And oh yes! Love is definitely in the air! So SOOOOOOO HAPPY for my friend Christopher! He's already in a relationship yesterday! WOOH WOOH! He was quite down yesterday and normally we would chat on FB so I'll try my best to comfort him and give him some piece of advice just so to know that there's someone for him out there.. And God is so good right? He's now.. OFF THE MARKET YO! ;) Happy for you Chris! See.. Told you good guys will definitely get a girl someday.. So proud of you!;) And trust me.. It will be a lasting one.. Congrats to you and Keisha! =)))

And as for me, I'm just gonna celebrate my "short term" merdeka and flirt kao kao! Oh yeah!;)


Missing you guys! We shall go PARTY soon this week yo! ;)

No comments: