Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Summary of Year 2 Sem 1..;)

GOOD MORNING! Heh.. I'll just post a short post here..=) Most of our midterm marks are posted already within this week.. and personally, I'm very proud of myself.. Because being a Year 2 student.. It's normal if one finds it a bit tougher than the Year 1 subjects.. But my "performance" curve seems to be increasing.. Praise The Lord for that huh?=))) And above all, I do thank those who have been praying for me.. =D

I do believe that hardwork do pay off in the end.. HAHA! And I had my most embarrassing moment yesterday during Business Law lecture class.. SERIOUSLY, I felt like killing my lecturer because he just announce that I was the highest among the Legal Business Law class in that 200 students present yesterday (yes, using a MICROPHONE).. So IMAGINE how bloody embarrassing was that.. Grr.. I felt like burying myself..*shy shy..=.=

Agnes: LOLOLOL! Dat's gud! Apa gila pulak, call means hang banyak smart la. Enjoy ur fame!
Cat: What the heck? HAHAHA! It's really embarrassing.. People were looking and clapping.. I wanted to scream SHHHHHHH only..=.=
Agnes: HAHA! Mommy is messaging you now.


Mommy: Congratulations. Keep up the good work.
Cat: Thank you Mommy..=)

I mean.. I'm not being vain or something but being me, I seriously do not want to be "famous" because I rather be humble.. You know what is it meant by "Jadilah seperti padi di ladang? Semakin berisi semakin tunduk?" Mommy taught us that.. So yeah.. And moreover, the praise shouldn't be given to me.. It's all for Him.. He gave it to me.. Amen?=DDD

Yes! And my poor "belanja mate" has to belanja me for 4 times since we've got 4 out of 6 midterm marks back already.. HAHA! I think he'll think twice again next semester when he wants to place a bet.. =PPP LOLOL.. =) And the semester is finally going to be over! Thank God for everything.. And I shall bid Year 2 Sem 1 goodbye.. Now, back to FULL MODE OF STUDYING.. =)


Amen, no?=')

No comments: