Thursday, April 26, 2012

RANTING..Grr..

Let the final exams begin NOW.. Grr.. Bring it on like seriously.. I think most of us have been having sleepless nights just studying and studying.. Non stop of studying.. And I'm gonna have my Accounts paper in the afternoon today.. Let me tell you something about Accounts Framework 2.. It's DISGUSTING.. PERIOD..=P I bloody hate hate Accounts man.. I can't believe I'm saying this but I SUPERLOVE BIO CHEM AND PHYSICS MORE than Accounts.. URGH.. Jo darling, I can actually feel you when you said Accounts a disaster.. HAHAHA!=.=

And if you guys think that Accounts are all about debit and credit.. You are "half" right.. Just that if you debit and credit the wrong thing.. You'll be getting "zero" for the whole paper.. And under Accounts there's so many listed companies (public,private,exempt private,foreign,investment).. If you guys think public company is just BHD and private is just SDN BHD.. You're right.. Except that this is just SKIN deep of companies.. Haven't reached shares and issues of shares and debentures and the stock listing in the BURSA.. *OK.. enough of Accounts info Cat..

 I just thank God for my "sponge" brain.. Dear Lord, please give me MORE GAZILLION brain juice just so I can absorb everything.. Pretty please..=DDD I'm taking 6 main cores this semester till most of my friends are telling me that I'm a lil "sot" already.. Because in our usual course structure.. We're having 4 main and one extra curriculum.. But since I'm done with extra curriculum.. That's why I'm taking extra subjects now.. And the fact is.. It's seriously CRAZIE.. Cause most of my coursemates are starting on Friday for their papers and I'm starting tomorrow.. BACK TO BACK.. *bang head on the wall.. %&*#!!!! =(((

I'm already being crazy.. Everytime I'm done with my chapters I'll just blast music on my head and jumped up and down like nobody's business.. *mumbles.. Therefore, I'm signing off till after 11 May 2011 (That's my official semester break!)..WOOTS! But till then.. Dear final exams, you can bring it on.. All 6 of you.. I'll just keep doing my best and reach for the skies.. No?=)))

2 comments:

Unknown said...

u can handle it =)
Join engineering n u will hate physics =P

Catherine Faith said...

HAHAHA! Thank you thank you..=P Serious? Yeah.. I heard from some of my Engineering friends as well.. It's OK.. You can definitely handle it.. YOU'RE GRADUATING ANYWAY THIS AUG..=P HEEE..