Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The BEST Love is God's Love..;)

WOW! I've been gone for a week and the new Blogger has already a NEW layout.. Hmm.. Am getting used to it though.. Anway, I'm actually on break for my "excruciating" week of finals now.. Nope, It hasn't started yet.. It'll start tomorrow..=P But I seriously need a break right now (I've been sleeping for only 4 hours for the past few days) and all of my beauty sleep has gone down the drain.. Boo hoo..=(

But anyway, God had been truly good to me and to all of us.. Let me share with you a testimonial I got from Him shall we?
Well last few days, I was TOTALLY broke.. I'm serious.. I only had COINS in my wallet.. but lots of them (till I had to count each of them and was thinking of trading it to some kedai runcit who are in need of coins, dont they?=D) And then, somehow or rather, I had this 200 bucks which was given by my Dad for my daily expenses which I think was quite sufficient for a week and I still have LOTS of food in my room (in Kampar).. So I gave the 200 bucks back to Dad.. And yesterday, I just got a called from Mummy saying that my 500 bucks has just arrived in a scholarship letter.. And that was it.. No, not shopping..=P 200 bucks go and came 500 bucks.. More than twice the previous amount.. How good is that huh?=)

Truly in giving we received and God totally work His way in His time.. Heh..=) And yes, to sum my last week up.. I went back to Penang again.. MUAHAHA!=P Cause I had church duties.. I had to commentate for Sunday mass and there was several compliments from the church people.. One of them was Aaron Xavier when he asked me whether it was my first time commentating and I went like "No.. I did it a few times already.. haha!" =D

And then despite my hectic emotionally draining and brain exhausting schedule, we did had "cooking" session for the family.. HAHA! Spaghetti Bolognaise with ham and cheese sausages and green pepper tomato paste!=DDD
Our very own hair angel spaghetti with ham cheese sausages and green pepper plus LOADS of parmesan cheeese!=P

And look what we've found in Mama's closet while she was clearing it.. HEHE.. Back when we were all innocent angels..=DDD Frm left: Matthew, Pip, Yours truly and Agnes


I TRULY BELIEVE IN THIS.. I do love my parents and my loved one but this is the BEST out of the BEST..=D

We went for the CGL Fun N Fiesta as well last week.. To show our kind support to our beloved ex school.. ALWAYS A CGL-ian forever!=D

After Sunday Mass.. Playing with Instagram.. Heh.. Gonna miss you sis! Don't forget to call me when you get to KL!!!

My "death note"?=P Nah.. This is my examination slip for this semester.. Am taking 6 main cores but all is well cause of God's grace (for midterm).. So this is the final lap for Y2S1.. After that, it'll be Y2S2! Lord, I'll praise you if I succeed and I'll also praise You if I fail.. But what I can do best is TRY MY VERY UTMOST BEST! Amen..=D

No comments: