Thursday, April 5, 2012

Skype With The One That You Love!;)

HAHAHA! Had skype session tonight and it was erm.. good and erm.. SILLY?=P HAHAHA! This time there's "diversified" facial expression.. BWAHAHAHA!XDDD Sigh.. Miss you!=DDD

This week happened to be one of the most draining week because it's Holy Week and during Holy Week.. I'll always fast both for breakfast and lunch.. And attending lectures and tutorials.. Erm.. pretty tiring as well.. But all is good for God.. I know I'll be able to do more for Him.. When I'm hungry.. I'll just pray.. It was kinda difficult at first because I didn't prepare for breakfast or lunch at all.. Just plain water and I think I nearly "fainted" while waiting for the campus bus for like one bloody hour (even though my friend did offer me for a ride to campus LOL)..

But I'm just left with two more days only.. Holy Thursday (which is today) and Good Friday (I'll be back by that time.. Heh! Leaving with one of my girl friend) We so can't wait for our one week break in Penang! *hymn Balik Kampung song.. MUAHAHA!XDDD And Mommy had prepare a feast for Easter so we'll be tham jiak (especially yours truly la..=P) and then on next Monday, we'll be going down to KL for Agnes's birthday.. Some sort of a roadtrip la.. Heh.. And also to get her to the modelling casting..=)

After that I'll be back to lil jungle town Kampar to gear up for finals! And oh ya, we got back our midterm 2 marks already.. Well according to one of my friend, most of us did pretty badly for midterm 2 in Credit Analysis because it's mostly theory (and trust me.. You wouldn't understand a single thing about it.. It's just.. about.. CREDIT process.. How you apply loan etc bla and bla) except a few people that got 30 marks and above over 50 marks.. And I happen to be one of them.. SHOCKINGLY.. Because I thought I did pretty badly as well.. HAHA!

But that's how I study, like it or not, understand or not, we still need to memorise all of them.. And most of my friends know that memorising is my most strongest point ( someone once asked me what I drank a night before the exam, I just answered him/her that I certainly did not burn the notes and drank them..=P.. The key to memorising is just to memorising the MAIN points.. After that, you'll be able to figure out a sentence with that main point..=) )Thus, I thank God for my Credit Analysis marks.. =D




Iay Leovay OUYAY!;)

P/s: I'm coming home on Friday yo! Wait for me..=)

No comments: