Monday, April 16, 2012

Perintah Berkurung..=S

FINAL EXAM MODE= ON! Gah! I just came back from Penang.. Had a week break (FUN FUN!).. It's really good to be spending most of my time with my families and now it's back to work again.. OMG.. I'm really starting to feel the tension and stress "circling" up and all around me.. =.=

Had a GREAT EASTER! MUAHAHAHA! With Mummy's roasted chicken and all the eat-outs we had.. A WEEK of whole Italiannies and Western food.. Till the point that I was feeling kind of "jelak" already.. So last weekend we had capati and Indian cuisines.. Heh..=D

Oh well, I wont be updating my blog for sometime (well until the 11 May).. That's when my final exam will end.. It starts on the 26 April (yup.. one week plus more to go) AND these are the following that I need to study..=P Here we go..

CREDIT ANALYSIS AND LENDING- 6 CHAPTERS (ALLELUIAAAAAAAA!=P)
BUSINESS FINANCE- 13 CHAPTERS
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING STAGE 2- 12 CHAPTERS
LEGAL FRAMEWORK AND BUSINESS LAW- THE WHOLE BLOODY THICK BOOK OF COMPANIES ACT!:OOOOOOOOO
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING- 14 CHAPTERS
BASIC ECONOMETRICS- 14 CHAPTERS (I've done most of them already.. but still? I'm "half" Alzheimer..=P)

And the following pictures literally sums out my whole week in Penang..=D Praise Lord and ALL THE BEST FOR THOSE HAVING FINAL EXAMS! BREAK BOTH LEGS! And for those who are preparing now for the exams, FULL LOAD THY WEAPONS ON!=DDD


Easter Vigil night! After I came back.. tired! But got to snap a couple of vain pics with my third sis.. Pip.. You seriously need to go on a STRICT DIET! But still, we SUPERLOVE YOU despite the weight bloating probs..=) *HUGS!


Easter Sunday! Christ is RISEN! WOOTS! Got this body hugging dress from Forever 21.. =)


Me and a bunch of CRAZIEEE church peeps.. First thing I came out from the Blessed Sacrament was to see both Sachin and Charmaine.. As usual.. The pic does the talking..=P And thank you for the compliments about the dress.. GAH! We're all handsome and pretties on that day..HEEE... BLESSED EASTER!=DDDD


At Italiannies.. Filling up some survey form.. after we had our lunch there.. Food there isn;t bad.. And after that we had movie marathons..=D And I need to add something here.. Our very own smarty pants Miss Agnes Tan was telling and BUGGING me to give tips to this waiter in the restaurant who happens to have a name that erm.. resembles my ex? Daniel? And she was like FAST FAST! GIVE HIM TIPS!!!! Oh gawd.. like seriously? I'm not even working.. But I did in the end.. 10 BUCKS..=P


Who said a skinny girl can't eat a lot? You should see my sis's face when I ordered this 15 nuggets for The Wrath of The Titans and The Vow..=P She literally FAINTED.. BWAHAHAHAHA!XDDDD


US!;)


Gonna miss you annoying! She's actually going to persue her modelling thing in KL soon and college in September.. LOVE YOU! And know that we'll support you in watever you do.. I'll pray for you man! And always remember that you ARE WHO YOU ARE! Nothing can stop you if you just have FAITH..=)))


Ever felt this way before? Me? Countless times.. Grr.. I just hope the "emo disease" will not creep up anytime soon.. It always does when I'm back home though..Hmm.. =S



No comments: