Friday, February 3, 2012

Pre- Advanced SUPRISE Birthday From My Darlings!;)

At first I thought we wanted to let off some lanterns for tonight but little did I know that my girls have been planning an advanced "suprise" birthday for me..Aww..Damn..I was really SUPRISED and practically I was like still in the state of shock because I thought the plan will not workout cause I'm heading home tomorrow..=P But aww..*all smiles..I'm SOOO bloody happy and this is by far..THE MOST BEST birthday ever! I've got English birthday song and the nicest part..They sang to me in Mandarin as well..Heh..*feels all touchy..Sayang you girls man!♥♥♥♥


OMG.. In the state SUPRISE now.. Hahaha! My beloved.girls totally shocked me to the max.. I thought I could escape from them bt oh well.. Thank you shooooo much for the birthday suprise.. I TOTALLY did nt expect them n the "suprise" plan went so well..N I really appreciate them.. Gah! I felt like crying..*hugs..♥♥♥


White chocolate sponge cake..NYUM NYUM! It was made with "love" from all of them..GAH! *superlove..=DDD


All of my gorgeous darlings..Coursemates and friends forever!=DDD


=DDDD


Kuan Yin wannabe..Superlove this picture..Heh!=DDD


YAY! Yum cha session people!=DDDDD

No comments: