Sunday, February 19, 2012

I've Been Looking For Someone to Shed Some Light, Not Somebody Just to Get Me Through the Night

*Drama Alert*

You do not have to change yourself just to fit yourself into my world.. If you love me, then just let me be because right now.. I seriously love nobody except my family, friends (that includes you..=) ) and above all..God.. Just so you know, I'm also feeling real hurt cause of my "cold treatment" for you when all you did was being so good to me.. You're willing to learn more English language, change radio stations and listen to English songs, change the way you talk and speak, learn more musical stuff even when you're not interested in music, listen to my favourite songs, and even learnt more about my Daddy in Heaven when you're a non-Catholic..

I felt terrible when you did not turn up for class because your friends have been telling me that you've been crying the whole night.. I just don't know how to explain to you right now cause I'm not really sure myself.. Please forgive me..=( My heart for now..Is seriously close..TIGHT. All I want to do right now is study and give my best and let God handle the rest.. I want to run far, reach for the skies for now.. I just want to be free. You do not have to worry so much about me..I'm perfectly fine with all the struggles and stress that I'm going through..It's part of life..Someone once taught me NEVER to make that person your whole world and not to revolve around him and he is right. Because of him, I'm so much stronger and I really feel invincible.. It's like nothing can hurt me except God. Well I guess that's what you will experience if one has been hurt so much till the point that one does not feel anything anymore. And I'm just going with God's plan.. And if you're The One for me.. We will be together again.. For now, I love you very much as my close friend. Nothing more, nothing less.



Gah! I'm so bloody caught up with assignments and upcoming midterms now.. God bless me banyak banyak.. And with Lentern season just around the corner.. And with me not being able to go back home for Ash Wednesday.. It adds to the Year 2 "SUCKS" big time calendar..=(
Well actually I plan to head back on Week 8 (now's Week 6) but since starting from Week 6 onwards till Week 11, I'm FILLED with midterms and assignments due, I can literally say "bye bye" to Penang and the food..=P But yet again, Year 2 has been good to me so far.. My daily routine would be "Wake up, head to class, come home, sleep, eat, study, online, study, sleep"..=P That's it.. URGH.. Enough of the rantings..=D

FORTUNATELY FOR ME.. Last Saturday, my coursemates and I went to hit Ipoh Parade for shopping just to enjoy ourselves for the FINAL time before we get "soaked and drowned" with STUDIES.. And here's the pictures..;)


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....=PPPPPPP We're just too nonsensical that time..*cough..=D


More decent pictures.. Heh.. From left, Sin Ling, Pei Rou and yours truly..=)


Lomax wannabes alert! BWAHAHAHAHA! Me with the fishy look as always..=P Pei Rou looked so cute here..She's the middle wan.. Alice looked gorgeous!=DDD

MY DARLINGS!=DDD


This was the outcome of that day's shopping.. Thank God I'm still within budget.. *pats back..Cat Cat, you've successfully reach The Master Art of REFRAINING from Shopping Temptation..MUAHAHAHA!XDDD

And who has ever watch Music And Lyrics starring Drew Barrymore and Hugh Grant? Dang! It's one of my favourite movies.. Love love!=DDD And the music "Way Back Into Love"? It describes so much about me..=')



No comments: