Andy and Sonia Engagement - By Jenny Sun Photography from Jenny Sun on Vimeo.

Got this from my campus bookfair for free!=P Using our very own 200 bucks voucher that is.. I've found myself drawn to this book by Stephen R. Covey because he has indeed compiled most of the motivational stories from various successful people from around the world (Reader's Digest).. Well if you know me, I'm the kind of person who loves inspirational soul searching books.. Other than Chicken Soup For the Soul (I've about 10 collection series all about them) and of course who can forget about Nicholas Sparks who wrote The Notebook and A Walk To Remember? Or Cecilia Ahern with PS I Love You? Or Sophie Kinsella with The Shopaholic? I'm running halfway through it but I've got to hold my horse for a while because of midterms and of course.. ASSIGNMENTS..SIGH.......

This was taken like way long ago.. During Valentine's night.. We had a single ladies nightout which was so awesome possum.. And that gorgeous girl on my right *your left..=P Is Mei Hsien.. One of my coursemate.. Aint she gorgeous? But guys, she's got a line of "dudes" waiting for her.. so better hurry..=P BWAHAHAHA!XDDD

May I intro you with my new baby which I've got as my birthday gift.. Instax polaroid camera.. GAH! I've been longing it for long.. And now, I've got it! Thank you Lord for being so kind.. Heh.. Gonna try to "experiment" with it once I have the time since I've been extra busy for this semester.. I barely have time to sleep!=.=

No comments:
Post a Comment