Gah! I'm just so devastated that I'm not able to celebrate Ash Wednesday with my family back home because of study duties.. SIGH..=( But no matter what, I'll still have prayer session with my Daddy in Heaven on that day.. Ash Wednesday is actually..to be more general..The start of Lentern season.. Period of fasting, prayers and almsgiving..=)
This year, I just want to make it more different..like erm.. For fasting (I usually do not take BREAKFAST because erm.. I was too lazy?=P) HAHA! Kidding..=P Well, I just want to spend more EXTRA time with God alone.. IN PRIVATE..Sometimes, bite me, I just love to be alone for awhile.. I just don't really like people to bug me, call me in the middle of something (Apologies accepted because you can't really see what the other person is doing at the other side of the line..=P) But yeah.. Alone is good sometimes.. It can make us think clearly for a moment.. And one can actually hear the soft whisper of what God has to tell us..*am I making any sense to you right now? Because it's already 1 am here and my brain is shutting down by itself now..=P
Dear Lord, please do open the eyes of my heart.. I just wanna see You so much.. I have felt Your love.. You've bless me and shower me with so much gifts of blessings and good health like a princess and now, I wanna do something for You Lord.. Please do come into my heart, soul, mind.. Tell me what I should do, move in me and I'll do watever You ask of me Lord..=)
And to all of my beloved Catholic friends out there especially my bestie, Rebecca Wong who's actually in USA right now.. Don't worry dear.. I'll try my best to be there and guide you! We'll enter Lentern Season with joy in BOTH our hearts and I'll guarantee you.. You will feel AWESOME on Easter..=DDD Heh.. And I miss you so much! Please do come back in May to Pinang Island and I'll be your driver for the whole day! I wanna go crazy with you and I wanna hug you so damn bloody tight!!!=PPP We've not met for almost erm.. 4 years?!!! IAY OVELAY OUYAY!=D
And to all of my beloved Catholic friends out there especially my bestie, Rebecca Wong who's actually in USA right now.. Don't worry dear.. I'll try my best to be there and guide you! We'll enter Lentern Season with joy in BOTH our hearts and I'll guarantee you.. You will feel AWESOME on Easter..=DDD Heh.. And I miss you so much! Please do come back in May to Pinang Island and I'll be your driver for the whole day! I wanna go crazy with you and I wanna hug you so damn bloody tight!!!=PPP We've not met for almost erm.. 4 years?!!! IAY OVELAY OUYAY!=D
No comments:
Post a Comment