~In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love~
Thursday, February 23, 2012
"Waves" of Midterms.. Starts Now..:O
MIDTERMS ALERT.. Been studying over and over again and it's really amazing to see how Credit Analysis and Lending can revolved around so many terms and processes.. REALLY A LOT OF THEM.. GAH!=.= Hopefully everything will turn out to be fine on Saturday..=)
And yes, I'm really use to being stress and stress in a way..Is a good thing after all.. It helps us to be more alert and "awake" and to do our best in watever we do.. I just don't like it when he kept asking me whether I'm stress or not because there's nothing you can do about it?=.= Sometimes I just want him to let me be because I know what is best for me and I know he is really concern about every single thing in my life.. But sometimes.. It's just suffocating.. And i just do not want to hurt him by saying that.. So that's why I'm writing it down here..
I know what I'm doing because studying has become part of me since I was 4.. Even my parents know that.. So please, do me a favour.. Stop asking why am I stress because I WANT TO BE STRESS.. And do me a favour.. Stop calling me "dear".. And you can tell the girl that likes you to not worry because I'm not interested in relationships at the moment.. And yes, she can add me on FB because trust me, I've approved a lot of my "ex" enemies who have become my very close friends.. Oh how I do it? With God's grace and strength.. I believe in actions rather than words.. This is after all, Lentern Season to begin with..;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment