And looking through the vid..I just can't wait for the second installation of Breaking Dawn..Heh.. Anyway..scroll down for a brief summary of what happened on our one week break of CNY..=DDD
Heartbeats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I’m afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don’t be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I love you for a thousand more
Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What’s standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don’t be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I love you for a thousand more
One step closer
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don’t be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I love you for a thousand more

A day before reunion..Everybody's busy "dressing up" for the night and I'm busy with the guitar..I've actually found a new interest in acoustic somehow..Gah! Save me.. This is one of my usual routine when I'm home..Or..When I'm emo..=P

Finally! All dolled up for reunion (Leopard printed black and white mini dress..Got them from one of my good friend's online boutique..Heh!) and this is one of my most fav aunt from KL..She's SUPER SWEET and super nice..And her baking skills? Kalah Gordon Ramsay..=P You guys have to try her Choc Moist Cake..They're *OMG..Haven!=DDD

Shirlyn! She's actually one of my cousin who's studying in Nottingham Malaysian Campus now..Missed her shoooo much! And she's grown up to be a GORGEOUS woman aint she?;)

Uh..We're actually 174 and 175 cm tall..=P So yeah..plus with the heels..You get the idea..=DDD HAHAHA!XDDD

Olivia couz and my very first time trying to wear a classical cheongsam! Heh..It turned out not that bad because I've got lots of compliments from all of my aunties and uncles plus friends..*shy shy..Thank you so much..And the whole "flower at the side of my head" was my idea..Just to add a little "innocent and sweet look"..=DDDDDD

GONG XI FA CAI! We're all so happy to be receiving ang pows..HUAT AH! GAH! All the kids were so happy..and as usual..I'll always get interrogated by my aunties and uncles about "When's your turn to get married and so on.." I mean like =.= I'm just 21..Slow slow la..HAHAHA! And the usual "Who's your boyfriend now ah..Don't shy shy..Ka meh ka Thua Khor kong?" Well..It was hard basically to be interrogated because they were really good in interrogating..=P But I've successfully managed to convinced them by saying "Wa boh Ah Boy la..Wa ai tak chek sien..Study first..Boys later..=P" And they were like " Lu mai nia mah..Ah Boy si ah ne che..Choosy girl"..And so Cat versus uncle aunties 0-1..Oh well..=P

Daddy's side cousins..Sorry for the "all jumbled" pictures.. I'm really lazy to sort them out..LOL! More on FB ..=D

The one and only thorn among roses in our Tan family..Heh..Alfred! You're getting cuter each day boy..Study hard yea!=D

This is one of the reason why single people are so happy to be getting ang pows..aint that right?=PPPP HAHAHAHAHAHA!XDDDDD *evil grin...=D

Went out for movie session with my sisters the other day (CNY 3) and look what I've found in ToyRUs? LOTSO HUGGIN BEAR!!!! (Anyone remembers Toy Story 3?) OMG..He's so bloody adorable..I was sniffing and "geram-ing" with this fella for 5 freaking minutes non stop like a school girl till one of the sales guy in charged was like giving me the "WTH is this girl doing? and erm..How old is she?=P" HAHAHAHAHA! And I got this for my advanced bufday pressie..Thanks to someone..BWAHAHAHAHA!=DDDD

Penang Swimming Club! We had dinner there because Aunt Pat and Uncle Wai Hing came back all the way from Suzhou..=D









No comments:
Post a Comment