Blessed 2012 people! Heh.. Sorry for the lack of updates peeps..I'll be back with more upcoming stories when I get my ass back to university for Year 2..BWAHAHA! But right now..Life's just so awesome possum (what not..Sleep, eat, shopping, eat, more eating, playing, chilling, playing again..=P)
Well to be brief..2011 was a bliss for me after all I've been through..Sky is never the limit because someone have indeed stepped and WALK ON THE MOON before..Aint that right? So when the going gets tough..The tough? GETS GOING!=DDD I know Year 2's going to be a living hell on earth for me and for all of us (I'm taking 6 bloody major CORE subjects) that involves A LOT of calculations (You know I'm not a very keen person of numbers..Give me theory..THAT..I can be able to score..That's why I love Sejarah..*psst..=P)
I know there will be buckets of tears of STRESS..Lots of "hair-falling" and of course.."zombie" moments (My mum will use that to tease me because of over-dosage of the usage of my brain juice)..=P But I know everything will be possible with Him by my side..He's my strength..He's my everything..;)
And thank you so much for the message and wishes both on Facebook and phone calls (Really appreciate it..) And I wish you guys (both families and beloved friends) A VERY VERY BLESSED 2012! The world is not gonna end yo (I do not know about that..and thus only God knows..=P) But if it is gonna end..I can say that I'm 80 % prepared because I have a very blessed families, beloved friends and my God with me..Destination do not matter..What matters are the course of journey and how we learn from them..Amen?;)
We went for shopping the other day and results..TADAA!=D Bought a few Nichii spag tops, a few Padini tops, Diesel short jeans and Forever 21 high waisted skirt..G2000 was for my presentation outfit this coming semester.. I got my money from my Daddy in Heaven for being a good girl in studying..=P So it's not over-indulges..LOL!=DDD
Auld Lang Syne by Glee's Lea Michele..We watched New Year's Eve recently..It was pretty good though.. And here's her version!;)


No comments:
Post a Comment