Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sin Ling's Advanced Bufday!;)

There's something for you Sin Ling..Stroll down..=D



This was how I gave myself a big pat on the back when my families were out for vacation and I'm stucked revising for final examinations..And to prepare for Christmas..GAH! Heh..I can OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED THAT MY FINALS ARE FINALLY OVER!!!!!;) *monkeydance!



We celebrated Sin Ling's BUFDAY tonight even though it was raining like cats and dogs..Well..Our love for her shall never end..BWAHAHAHA! Glad she was suprised..*I saw that shocked look on her face..Priceless..LOL!=DDD



Groupie! Pictures were "lomo-fied" from my Samsung Galaxy which I got as a "hardwork" gift..Heh..HAPPY BUFDAY SIN LING IN ADVANCED! *psst..Her bufday's 2 days before the birth of Christ..=P



I love you girl! Even though we're in different streams now but you'll always be one of my best and "hao ph'ng you"..HEHEHEHE..Wo ai ni banyak banyak!=DDD
And happy holidays babe! You totally deserved it! Go party kao kao!;)



Now..I shall lift my hands up and await for the coming of our Lord..First up..Reconciliation this coming Saturday! GAH! And Mummy Daddy..I'm coming HOMIEEEEEE! And to all of you guys..Merry Christmas peeps! *wink..;)

Okie..where shall I began..I met you when we were having this intro course programme at the very first day of our Orientation right?=DDD First impression..You're such a kind and funny girl to be with..Very friendly and easy to get along..Little did I know that I'll be friends with you..And to discover more about you.. You're DEFINITELY MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE..=')

You've shared some personal issues with me and I've been sharing mine with you..And I thank you for being part of my life because I will and shall always cherish our friendship till the end..Heh! And know that I'll always support you in whatever you do in the future! JIA YOU and have a blasting birthday in your hometown hun!=DDD


The best of friends,
Can change a frown,
Into a smile,
when you feel down.

The best of friends,
Will understand,
Your little trials,
And lend a hand.

The best of friends,
Will always share,
Your secret dreams,
Because they care.

The best of friends,
Worth more than gold,
Give all the love,
A heart can hold

And you my friend..is MY and OUR Best of Friend..who deserved a round of applause for the times you've shared with me and the others..*hugs! =3

No comments: