Wednesday, December 14, 2011

You've Been Good to Us Year 1 and Now It's Time to Bid You Goodbye!;)

GAH! I so wanna learn how to play "Dare You To Move" by Switchfoot for my upcoming sem break..Heh! It's actually pretty simple looking at people playing on Youtube..
Final paper's tomorrow! And then adios Kampar and hello my Pearl of Orient! BWAHAHAHA!XDDD Last two papers were pretty OK considering it was just practically theory so.. Bye Principle of Marketing and Moral Studies..;)

I've been downloading quite a number of music vids that I would love to play during my sem break because my guitar's been rusting at home now..=S And I'll share with you guys one of the music vids I've downloaded..Not exactly this vid because the guitar demo vid I've been downloading were actually from Mahalo.com but I love this version of "Dare You To Move" by Jayesslee! Love the twins..They're such adorable gorgeous girls who have AMAZING GOD-GIVEN VOICES! GAH!;) So here you go..=)






This was taken last Christmas 2010..I was actually clearing some of my stuff in my laptop and it strikes me that I actually miss my cute lil couz back in Suzhou (I MISS YOU ELLI!=) ) And for those of you who aren't aware of..My sister Agnes and Matt are actually having a vacation in Shanghai now..so imagine..poor me..Stucked in Kampar WITH final exams..Pfft..=P But not to worry because they have gifts for us..They're like this little teen "Santas and Santarina" you know?=PPP *please don't kill me when you're reading this Tupai..I heart you and you know that..And I promised I'll pick you up from the airport..Worst come to worse..We'll camp in the airport "pun tak apa la kan?"..=PPP




This was taken before I went back to Kampar for my finals..My gorgeous BEEOOOOTIFUL Penang Island..Nothing beats home..Amen?=DDD I'll see you soon..=)

And I can unofficially announced that...WE'RE DONE FOR YEAR ONE!! WOOTS! *monkeydance! We're 1/3 way there already..C'mon people..We can do this..Let's graduate with our heads held high and with a DISTINCTION in our hands shall we? And not forgetting..PRICELESS MEMORIES AND EVERLASTING FRIENDSHIP! Anything is possible in the name of Christ! Heh...And thank you so much for making my life so BLARDY AWESOME POSSUM TO THE MAX! One year has just passed in a snap of a finger..I've laugh so hard more than I've shed tears..God is so good all the time..All you have to do is open up to Him..=)))


No comments: