A little girl once made a grave mistake and rebel against her Father in heaven..Thinking that she was able to handle everything in her own way..But along the way..She got hurt, slapped, bruised all over because of her ignorance..Tired,clueless, she came running back to her Daddy once again..tears in her eyes asking for forgiveness.. And her Daddy accepted her with so much gladness and gave her more than she ever wished for..Joy..Happiness..Peace..Blessings..Healing..And everything..was back into place once again..And that girl..Was me..=')
So now..I promised my Daddy in Heaven..that watever happens in the future later on..I must always put Him the very first in my life..
So much things have happened.. I have changed.. From a girl with a heart of stone.. To a girl that is ever willing to forgive..Because my Daddy in Heaven has already forgiven me (It's that simple huh?=DDD Everyone makes mistakes so it's OK..=D )
It was difficult..It was a heavy trial testing from Him..It was hurtful..It was somewhat a lesson..It was a time of forgiveness..Time of healing..Time to set things right again..And definitely..A never ending journey of sacrifice..growth..and LOVE..=')
I've forgiven you.. Will you..forgive me?
No comments:
Post a Comment