Thursday, January 19, 2012

When Insanity Strikes in Kampar!;)


Agnes came down to Kampar for nearly a week just to get a "taste" of how I actually "survive" in a very peaceful aka no "life" town..=P HAHAHA! Kidding..She came down to help me with groceries and stuff because I didn't really want to trouble my boyfriend to take me around and help me with the groceries..=P I prefer to "ma fan" my tupai..=P After 4 straight days of having luxury meals (like Sushi King ( I actually enjoyed the Jap meal exclude the raw parts..=P) Secret Recipe, dining at Grand Kampar) We finally end our short "Back to Kampar" journey with my dear friend Shannon. =DDD And of course, if there's three of us, there's always the word "L.O.C.O" aka ki sotness..BWAHAHAHAHA!XDD


Playing around with Camera Effects at MCD.. Heh! Thank you dearie for the fun outing. Superlove all of our ki sot piccas!=DDD



Webcam-ing in my room..Tupai definitely ROCK Kampar with her "ketupai-an"! And I'm "babi-fied" with Western food 4 days in a row..=P HEHEHE.. Now let's rock Penang with CNY on our way! WE'RE COMING HOMEEEEEE!=DDD

P/s: And to all readers out there.. Have a Blessed and SUPER BLESSED Prosperous Chinese New Year! GONG XI FA CAI! Jom kita makan banyak banyak..Dress to IMPRESS and of course, DAPAT ANG POWS banyak banyak jugak.. Nyehehehe..=P

No comments: