Monday, January 16, 2012

Bits and Pieces in 2012..;)




Wokays! This wasn't taken from year 2012..=P It was before Christmas in 2011 last year..Well, Mummy was working so she hasn't really had the time to bake cookies for us so it was my turn to help her out and bake the whole type of cookies and cake FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME..=PPP MUAHAHAHA! And it turned out not that bad for a first timer noob like me..Aint it?=DDD As tradition, we'll always have jam tarts during Christmas, JAM TARTS is a MUST-HAVE!XDDDD And those people who tried my jam tarts out said it was good..*Psst..Thank you Aunty Ann and Ee Poh! I'm always seeking your humble advise on how to improve my baking skills.. BWAHAHAHA!=DDD Perhaps one day I shall have my very own bakery since I'm really keen on baking as past-time besides being a financial analyst in 2 years time..Amen?=D





And then 2012 started off with a lot of ladies session and yumcha and movie marathon with my loved ones..Well one of them was meeting up with my lovely ladies from CGL Days.. Heh! It was great getting to catch up with my besties and learning about each others lives and getting "interrogated" by them about the "number of boyfriends" I actually have..=P Well, I'll announce when the time is right..For now..I JUST SUPERLOVE YOU GIRLS! GAH GAH!XDDDD

p/s: Groupie picture taken from TGIF from left: Me, Jocelyn (future accountant), Christine (future dentist) , Simin (future chemical engineer), Lyne (future accountant)...=P






And then Agnes went for her second pageant show (I think it was more to a pageant show rather than the runway catwalk modelling thing because there was Q&A sessions and Talent Time) and we were super happy went she got into the finals beating 15 other girls in the semi finals for Heat 1 and another 15 for Heat 2..Super proud of you tupai!=DDD And during the finale, she was the only Top 5 finalist who did not participate in the talent show (but she got into finals..isn't that amazing?=D). Even though she did not managed to emerged as champion, it was really a great experienced indeed because she has managed to experience what she's best at.. To model!=DDD And to show that she has got God-given talent to model for the fashion industry..=)))


We're always 3 sisters together..You can break any one of us but you can never ever break the bonds that we have..We have faith in what you want to do Agnes and I really hope that someday, you'll achieve your dreams that God has plan for you. (You nearly made me cry in all the fashion modelling shows you went into because I know how hard you want this thing..And you HAVE GOT IT IN YOU. Just believe in yourself and let God do the rest!) People can say whatever they want to say but it takes a true champion to rise up from our falls and show to them that we can indeed make it in life.. We've got your back like you've always got mine! Above all, never forget that God loves you and He has a plan for you and all of us..

"The future belongs to those who always believe in the beauty of their dreams"

P/s: I know I'm not suppose to say this but since this is my personal blog, I hope and do wish that someone all the best for his jobhunt because guess what? Even if we're perfect strangers and even though he has forgotten all about me, I totally understand and it's perfectly OK because God loves us as well and most of the time, we tend to forget Him and will only seek Him in our greatest distress.. I just know that he'll make it because I have faith in him..We are all learners in life..So it doesn't mean we have to pull long faces and be all awkward when we made mistakes in the past. God showed me that I can indeed make my "enemies" into friends and be a bigger person and yes I have.. And it felt beyond AMAZING..=D


1 comment:

ツ lyииιє-т ღ said...

Future accountant.... NOT! Hahahaha